01

" Get in the car, now " I could tell he was angry at me, he never speaks to me like this, it's always " Hey baby, how was your day today? " or " What's up cutie :) ". I was only teasing him, he really took it that badly?

*time skip, when they get home*

When we got home, he grabbed my hair and pulled me upstairs. " Hey! Watch yourself cunt! "
As soon as i said that, i knew what was coming. I saw his face light up in anger and he pulled harder on my hair until we got to the bedroom. " I'm sorry, I'm sorry please, i am " i say, struggling to get my words out. He throws me on the bed and says " if your not stripped and sat on the bed by the time i get back, somethings gonna happen, and it won't be good.

*time skip to when he's coming back*

I got ready just in time, he was really scaring me. He wasn't looking me in the eyes when he spoke to me and wasn't even speaking that much. Once he came back, he had ropes and a vibrator in his hands. " Oh, no... " i said under my breath. " Who allowed you to talk, slut? ". My words were messed up, he was walking towards me slowly and every step he took, my breathing got deeper. " Now tell me, why do you think i'm being so rude to you? " he said, scaring the shit out of me. When he was like this it was a bit terrifying, but i couldn't let him know i was scared. " I don't know, why don't you tell me? " i said, feeling proud of myself. " What did you just say? You have no right to talk to daddy like that whore. Now you will call me daddy and not be a naughty girl, okay? "
" Yes, daddy " i said, only giving in this one time. "What a good girl. "

*time skip, 5 minutes*

I was now tied to the bed, great. " Daddy's gonna show you how to behave and not tease me okay, your gonna be a good little slut for me whenever i want, not whenever you want. " he spoke in a calming way this time, kind of relaxing me. I didn't speak, i just nodded. He reached over to the bedside table where he had put the vibrator from earlier and slowly put it on my clit, making me moan. " Good girl, make noises for daddy, but no cumming until i tell you to ". I nod again. My hips thrust against it, but he soon puts his hands on my waist to motion me to stop. I stop and keep moaning. He takes this to his advantage and starts putting it inside of me, I moan loudly. I could tell he was smirking at me, but i didn't wanna open my eyes because the pleasure was too good.

" How close are you, you dirty slut. "
" S-so close daddy.
" Really now? "
I regret saying that. He took it out of me and looked me straight in the eyes. " As your punishment, you don't get to cum. ". Are. You. Serious.....