Tom Riddle-fights

You sit on the window sill, your back to your dark haired lover. Could you still call him that after the fight you just had? You weren't sure. You took a deep breath as you admired the night sky from your dorm window.

Tom stood up from your bed and walked up behind. His chest pressed into your back. You hates how much calmer you felt with him just touching you. His hand ran up your arm and rested on your shoulder. He let out a deep sigh as he realized you weren't going to turn and look at him.

"Y/n..." you still didn't look at him. Instead you pulled away and walked towards the desk. As you reached to grab your homework he grabbed your wrist tightly. You still didn't meet his gaze.

"Love, look at me." You looked down at the floor just wanting to be alone for a while. Another sigh escaped his mouth. With his other hand he generally grabbed your chin and forced you to look up at him. Once your eyes finally met, you could see the hurt in his eyes. You wished you could take everything you said back. But you couldn't.

"I'm sorry. I understand that I am very protective of you and I want you to always be safe. I may not want you around those Hufflepuff boys but I suppose I cannot stop you." You looked at him with confusion. Did Tom Riddle just say he's sorry?

You stood up and hugged his tightly. He was taken back by the sudden affection but quickly wrapped his arms around you. He placed his head in top of yours as you rested your face into the crook of his neck. He doesn't always show affection so you always take advantage of it when he does.

You pulled apart from him slightly, looking up at his hazel eyes. "Can we cuddle" you whisper barley audible. He nodded his head softly and grabbed your hand leading you to the bed.

As you placed your head down on his chest, you felt safe. His heart beat and breathing became music to your ears as you listened to his soft humming. Soon enough, the both of you were asleep. Your favorite way to end a fight, falling asleep cuddling.