Chapter 1

This was it, your first day of Univeristy. While u haven’t picked a major yet you were excited anyways, since it was far away from ur home town. You were sooo excited to be in college because college is just partying and hanging out in your dorm and having it looks all cool and aesthetic. 

As you and your parents drove on campus, you briefly thought over why the hell your uni is called Bloodmoon Univerityst. The school looked pretty normal but the your application was free and all it asked was for your blood type and literally nothing else.

Your mom looked over at you with pale black eyes, “ honey, are you excited for it move in???”

You rolled your green gray black red eyes “ofc i am bitch why wouldn’t i be??” You hated your mom, because she gave you space and was respectful but she tried to sell you to one direction when you were 15, but then she married your new step dad Robert styles, who looked suspiciously a lot like a mix of Robert Pattinson and Harry Styles. You never met your actual dad tho, but u bet he was hot because u were hot so lmao.

Your mom sighed in Japanese ( she was 0.00001 percent Japanese ) “ ok den”  she didn’t say anything for the rest of the ride.

The move in was ok, you didn’t get a roommate so you had the whole room to yourself and that means you can decorate how ever you wanted. You said bye to ur parents and went to walk around campus. 

It was very gothic and Brocken tbh. The campus’s had gothic inspired terrences anf gargoyles everywhere. Also there was a LOT of vampire propaganda, so you weren’t sure how to take that pfft.

While you were lost in your thoughts, you bumped into some MASSIve titties and dropped you books what you have totally been carrying and the author definitely didn’t forget about. “ WHAT WA FWAWK” you said calmly. You regretted saying it tho because looking up you saw the face of a dilf. He had a manly stubble on his chin and a scar on his eyebrow. His slate gray black gray gray eyes had a mischevious look behind them and his black dark black hair was growing out. He looked suspiciously a lot like Toji but you don’t know who that is aha. 

“‘M sorry kid, are you lost or sumthin?” He said in a husky dog bArk voice.

“No ahahaha just exploring campus ykyk” you pulled a staring of ur hair behind your ear blushing.

“Well lmk if u need help exploring ykyk campus, or other places” he said winking gothicly.

“Yes dadd- I MEAN BRO MAN AHAHAHHAHAH” you said smoothly, Shakespeare is weeping rn.

He laughed sexily and walk away. Booty so big you thought and you keep exploring.