1

Chloe's Pov

I know school is almost here and I am so not prepared. Why is it that whenever I just am stating to have some sort of a good time in my summer that it has to end very shortly. School for me is no big deal. I am always on time for classes and I always get my work done. In the teachers eye I am the teachers perfect student to have. Im less of a pain compared to Hunter Anrow. Ugh. The high school football QB and the hot badboy. I would be lying if I said that I didn't think he was good looking, but I would also be lying if I said that he was not highly annoying. 

once I got dressed into a blue skirt, and an off white cropped blouse. I did my hair and make up then made my way downstairs. I started eating breakfast, and then my brother Will came in and stole my plate and started eating my food all the while attempting to say 'good morning', but it turned out more like "gmhnmmonin."

"Well there goes my breakfast."

"oh whatever," says Will.

"Bye mom, dad see you later" I said.

"Yup, have a good day at school sweatheart"

"later will." and with that I'm out the door to start a new fresh year. All I have to say now is one year left then I'm off to college!

...

At school I meet my best friends Lizzie and Molly at my locker. "Yo, Hola Chicas!" I say

"Hey what's up? How was the last few weeks?" Molly Say's while running up to me and squeezes the life out of me. 

"Yo lizzie!" I say hugging her

"Hey, I can't believe we are even here again already"

"Yeah, I know"

"I am off, but um I will see you guys first period, and Molls I'll see you third, and Liz I'll see you last, and then of course I'll see ya'll at lunch!" 

"K, bye"

With that I'm off to English, here I go!