Chapter 1: Scott's "Gay" Christmas Decorations

Once Upon A Time....In The Mysterious Land Of Toronto Canada.

Scott Pilgrim Was Preparing For Christmas.

"Scott... I think we have more than enough ornaments on the tree..." Kim sighed as 2 ornaments fell of the Christmas tree. "Kimberly Pine. Scott is trying to make the holiday season as festive and gay as its ever been. Just trust the process!" Wallace chimed in while sipping a can of beer. Scott fell to the floor in hoping to save the ornaments that had fallen off the tree, but alas....one of them was broken. "Shit..." Scott sighed. Wallace then grabbed a broom and started sweeping up the broken pieces of glass.

"Why can't we just glue it back together, Wallace?" Scott moaned. "Scott...It was blown glass, that shit is impossible to glue back together." Wallace replied dumping the remains in the garbage can. "Plus can't we just like...get a new one?" Kim asked. "I mean yeah, we could..." Scott thought for a second. "Well, you two idiots can think things over. I'm getting the newspaper that SOMEBODY was supposed to get hours ago." Wallace said opening the door. Scott looked around confused about thow this person was referring to. "I think he was referring to you, Scott." Kim suggested.

Wallace came back in a few seconds later, he was reading the newspaper, as any human being would do. Kim and Scott continued decorating the house for the next few minutes before hearing the sound of someone repeatedly ringing the doorbell. "Oh my God.... JUST RING IT ONCE, SHITHEAD!" Kim shouted. The door opened to reveal Young Neil with a small pile of snow on his head. "Uhhhh hey..." Neil greeted dusting the snow off. "Yo, Neil. What brings you to our humble abode?" Wallace questioned. "Well, I don't know if you saw but....There's a Christmas theme park that just opened a few blocks down from here. I was wondering if we could go." Neil said pointing to an ad in the newspaper.

Kim and Scott shared a small glance before getting up off the floor. "Well, Scott did ruined one of his ornaments a few minutes ago. So it could be possible." Kim shrugged. Wallace just moaned before slamming the newspaper on the table. "Well, if it'll make you guys happy, we can go." He said. "Y-You don't have to go if you don't want to, Wallace. Its your choi-" Scott was cut off with a usual "Did I fucking stutter?" from Wallace. Everyone remained silent before Kim backed away to call the other members of "Sex Bob-Omb" with the exception of Knives and Ramona.

"Get your coat, Pilgrim. Looks like we're doing some Christmas shopping." Wallace said nudging Scott. "Such a shame he didn't keep Kim..." he thought to himself.