Chapter 32

Still in Taehyung's past memories.

Italics= Taehyung's past memories
Bold= Jungkook' past in Taehyung's memories.
___________________________________________

On the other hand,

After taehyung and Jimin went out of his room. Jungkook's eyes fell on the box that was kept on his bed.

The memories you must say the bad memories flooded his mind.

Before his accident,
Jungkook' Pov

Today I was very busy and stressed. I came home only to know that now I have to attend another business party with my dad.

He will soon pass on the CEO opposition to me. So he wanted me to get to know other CEOs too for better bonding which I agree too.

Soo for that me, my mom and dad decided to attend the party. The party was to celebrate the pass on CEO opposition of Lee enterprises to his son Lee ye yun.

We reached the party and I must say it was very spectacular party arranged.

" Jungkook come here " called my dad.

I went near him and he introduced me to someone.

"Meet Yerin, she is the daughter of one of my best friend." Dad said.

" Hey" said Yerin.

When I heard her voice and looked at her she was soo beautiful and mesmerizing.

"Hey I am Jeon Jungkook." I replied to her watching straight in her eyes.

" Guk go have some talk with her." Said Heejae.

" Yerin show him around." Said Mr. Lee.

Both of them went upstairs to get to know eachother.

"Soo what you do Jungkook?" Yerin said taking the lead to start a conversation.

" Umm graduating to be a business major, soon to be the next CEO." Said Jungkook.

" And about you?" Asked Jungkook wanting to know more about his new found crush.

" Oh I am graduating to be a fashion major starting to model too." Replied Yerin.

( I love fashion and models soo this carrer isn't a one to look down. Like if they are fashion major they are dum and all. Please don't think that way.)

"Great " said Jungkook feeling good to know about Yerin.

That night, they spend the whole party together getting to know eachother.

"Hey heejae!!" Called Mr Lee.

"Yess?" Said Heejae.

" Let's get Yerin and Jungkook married what's say?? It will strengthen our business bond too." Said Mr Lee.

" Umm I don't think soo. Just because for business bond I will never marry off my son but if he loves her too is I'll think of it. I want Jungkook to marry his love." Said Heejae.

He is the kind of father for whom his children and their happiness comes before anything even money.

Jungkook and Yerin both exchanged their numbers and use to talk daily, texting, sending snaps, video calls and all.

It's already 6 months that they both knew eachother. In those 6 months jungkook got to realise that he loves Yerin. Jungkook is now 19 yrs while Yerin is 18.