PART- 33 🔞

WARNING: This part will have highly mature content.. So, if you are not 18+ or not comfortable to read then please do avoid/skip this part.. As I don't want any kind of negatively in my comment section.. Thank you..🤗

Please read the previous part before reading this one.. As starting is there you know..😉

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..😊❤

___________________________

Sid- Shehnaaz... said looking in her eyes for which she understood what he was asking for...

She holds his hand and kissed on his upper hand making him smile and placed it on the hem of her t-shirt... Understanding her gesture next moment it was laying somewhere on the floor as he quickly pulled out her top making her grasped in shock.. Now she was almost half necked.. Only a black b*a was covering her big bosoms.. Sidharth looked at her with his intense glaze... Which was showing love and desire now... Desire to have her and made her his forever..

Before she could understand anything he again took her lips for a slow kiss when his hands reached on her bosom and started to kneading them over the back fabric making her moan in his mouth. He again attacked on her neck giving numerous kisse and bites when his hands were busy doing it's magic on her bosoms creating havoc in her body... He started to give trailing of kisses from her whole face to neck and then the deep valley... He snuggled into her deep valley and started to give numerous kisses, bites, licking and sucking making her a moaning mess under his sweet torture...

Next moment her breath hitched feeling him sucking her soft bosom over the fabric when his one hand was kneading and pinching the other one... Then he did the same with other one kneading the other one over the fabric... He again took her lips for a slow yet passionate kiss.. She also reciprocate with same intensity and flavour... He broke the kiss and looked at her b*a and then in her eyes for seeking permission from her.. She understood what he asked for.. She quietly faced her back to him closing her eyes taking heavy breaths waiting for him to open it...

Sid- Yeh kya hai..? Muh kyu ghumaya tune?

Sana- Sidharth mujhe sharam ari hai... said softly making him smile

Sid- Baby please yaha ghum.. meri taraf dekh...

Sana- Yaar! Sidharth mujhe sharam ari hai please samajh...

Sid- Abhi yeh haal hai phir age.... said teasingly

Sana- Sidhaaarthhh... kutta.. said irritatedly

Sid- Accha sorry baba... and chuckled a little

Sidharth removed the hair stand from her back and got to see her beautiful milky white sexy back to his prayer eyes... Next moment her breath hitched feeling his cold figures stroking sensually on her back... He started to gave feathery kisses all over her back when her chest was moving up and down fastly feeling his magical touch on her body... Next she felt his hands on her b*a's hook and she immediately closed her eyes in response..

Sid- Baby are you sure...? asked her for the last time if she is comfortable or not and will go farther or not...

Sana just hummed in response.. and next moment he opened it making her breath hitched and she holds the bedsheet in her fist.. He again started to give sloppy wet kisses and finally gave a harsh bite on it making her moan softly while he removed it from her body and throw it somewhere on the floor... He made her look at him and she immediately hides her half necked body with her hands making him groan...