Being Shunned!

**This is the high school**

While at school, nothing has changed

While at school, nothing has changed. The same people that hated me before hate me now. The thought of telling them that my dog is back home and safe always lingers my mind. I would tell them but that would just cause a lot more drama and chaos. There's already stuff being posted on blogs, social media, and not to the mention the fact that the news teams are still bothering us by asking for interviews.

As i walk down the school hallways you'll everyones eyes landing on me and doing silent whispers while still staring and pointing, making it so obvious who's being talked about. I then walk pass a couple guys who are on the basketball and football team. It was Ty and Omar and bunch of others who i cant think of right now.

Ty and Omar are basically brothers connected to the hip, and never really seen without each other. And to top it off they're both two of most popular kids in school. And then as i walked further i saw Lola, who is the most popular girl in school, a bully, and basically my sworn enemy. Which is weird because me and her used to be friends shockingly, up until the eighth grade. The bitch grew titties, and a little ass and i do mean little and go noticed a couple boys and got on the cheerleading squad. Then the next week she wanted to act like she didn't know me at all.

As I approach my locker I see my best friend Amara, me and her met in the seventh grade when we got partnered up for a project in science and we've friends ever since. Amara doesn't know about the secret either, only because she's terrible at keeping secrets, me and her even had problems within our friendship because I would find out that some one else knows our secret.

"Hey girly" Amara says happily, which is surprising because Amara isn't really a morning person. So this kind of happy concerns me.

"Hey, what's got you so happy this morning?" I say, with loads of concern.

"Because, guess who I overheard talking about you?" she said still smiling.

"Overheard? Or were you eavesdropping again?" I said. She has a tendency to listen in on peoples conversations.

"I was not eavesdropping, how dare you excuse of such a thing?" she said, but I'm not convinced. So I gave her that "really nigga" look. "Ok I was eavesdropping but that's not the point. The point is, is that I heard Ty and Omar talking about you" she said still happy.

"Umm ok" I said because I really don't care who talks about, people in this school talk shit about other people all the time, especially me. So I didn't think it was that big of deal really.

"Ok? that's all you got to say" she asked.

"Well, what am I supposed to say?" I asked, not knowing how to respond really.

"Girl don't even play, you know you like him" she said smirking. I mean I don't dislike him but that doesn't mean I like entirely.

"Ain't nobody playing and I don't like him, but anyways what did he say?" I asked since it seemed so important.

"Oh right, well him and Omar we're talking about how they don't have girlfriends, then Omar mentioned your name to Ty, and he started smiling, and talking about how he might be asking you out soon!" she said.

"Exactly might, meaning there's a possibility that may or may not happen. Beside you already know I'm not checking for any of the boys inside this school ESPECIALLY Ty" I say while opening my locker. Ty just broke up with Lola not too long ago, because Ty is an asshole and he cheated on her and threatened to expose her nudes to the entire school. Yeah she got a shock coming her way if she thinks that I'm even gonna entertain the idea of even being his friend. He needs professional help.

Amara rolls her eyes at my comment and before she can reply, Lola "accidentally" bumps into me, almost making me drop my books and phone. 

"Ok watch where I'm going" she said as walked past me.

"Bitch f*** you" Amara says before I can open my mouth, then I rolled my eyes at her.

"You might now want to do that, I heard that when ugly people roll their eyes they get stuck in the back of their heads *fake gasp*" she said while whispering the late part which made me jump towards her and almost beat her ass before Amara pulled.

"No lemme go" I said to her with my teeth clenched.

"No we both know this bitch ain't worth it and we both how you get when you get mad, you don't need to be fighting"she said to me and I nodded me head. I snatched out of her hold, and stared Lola dead in her eyes no blinking, and the bitch did nothing.

"Yeah just as I thought ain't gonna do shit, next time don't talk shit just do it, bitch" I said to her and bumped her shoulder even harder which made her fall and books and papers were everywhere.

The first bell then rings and me and Amara walk to our first period class. While entering the classroom I see nothing but eyes on as usual. You can also hear them whispering, "trying" to be quiet. Then when I approach my desk to I see a picture of Blaze sitting my chair, and on it says "dog killer" across it, i look up and see random students in the back of classroom snickering to themselves. So I decided to be the bigger person and crumble up the paper and throw it away and sat down, with all eyes till on me.

" Alright class, so for today's assignment I'm going assign you partners to come up with a presentation about something or someone that you love" the teacher, Ms. Johnson, says. she always gives us creative assignments, and lets us do it our way sometimes. She' s one of the friendly teachers in this school. That's why I like her. She ain't uptight, and she's always willing to help and offer advice as well.

She calls all out all the names, and I was zoned out until I heard her say "Terrence and Kianna". Terrence is Ty's real name. He doesn't like to be called by his name, no one really knows why. How convenient that right after me and Amara were talking about him, me and him are partnered together.

I look over at Amara who's partnered with Jasmine, and she's smirking at me. I roll my eyes in annoyance. Then I look over at Terrence and his friends, who all seem to have big smiles on their faces. Not sure why, it's just a project. We're not doing anything else, I'm not even sure if want to be partnered with anybody really. Only because I've been in groups before and I always find myself doing all the work, and putting everyone's names on it. I know about dudes like Ty and trust me he's all fun and no work.

I then see Omar push Ty towards me smiling really big. Ok what is it with you guys and smiling. Like it's 9:30 am who's really happy at this time? I for one am ready to leave already. Who's with me? No, no one ok.

"Hey wassup" he said smiling. Again with the smiling, like what is he so happy for?

"Hey" I say back then go back to listening to the teacher.

"Sooo uh-" he says before i let him finish i cut him off cause i really don't want to talk to him like at all.

"Shhh the teacher is talking and I'm trynna listen" i say while rolling my eyes. I have a gut feelings that this whole Ty situation will not go good in any way.

This should be interesting!!