The "Date" pt1

The rest of yesterday was basically filled with me going to class all alone, being taunted about my dog, and doing homework. That day was being filled with me followed and bothered by Ty's little minions. I know what you're thinking, why did I agree to go out with Ty. First of all I'm not going out with him at all, it's not a date. And the only reason I'm going is because I've been through a lot for the few months, and I don't see anyone else in front of me lining up, asking for a night out with me. Yes, I know Ty's motives but I can guarantee you that it's never going to happen. It's not a date, he's bringing his friends with him anyways. When I spilled the news to Amara she basically flipped over her whole entire lunch tray spilling everything on the ground. Like it's just the movies, it's not like he asked for my hand in marriage. It's not that big of a deal.

So right now Amara is helping me pick an outfit and do my hair. To be honest, I really don't understand why she's so excited. I've gone out with others guys before, and she's never shown this much interest. I get that she's happy for me, but I really don't understand why, it's just the movies. It's not like he's taking me to a five star restaurant. When I told Blaze the news he kind of got a little annoyed, but he'll get over it. For the past few months that he's been home I've done nothing but cater to his furry ass. Hey, I'm human and I've been through a lot and if you ask me, I deserve a night out.

"I still don't understand why you're going on this date" he shook his head  "I mean you don't like him, so why go out with him? Why can't you just stay here with me and feed me my treats like always? " he asked still annoyed, and rolled his eyes. I don't know why but I hate when people do that, cause I feel like it's rude. You don't have to like what I said but you don't have to do that.

I look down at him "Ok for the last time this is not a date. It's a bunch of people going to a movie. If this was really a date do you think he would tell me to meet him there? Knowing I don't have a proper form of transportation, and plus he said he said he's bringing some of his friends along as well. I said it was ok because it's not a date" I said nonchalantly. He rolled his eyes. Oooh i swear he got one more time to do that shit.

I looked in the mirror "Thank you bestie, but you do know you have to put so much effort into this. Seriously it's the movies not red carpet" I said while looking at her since she's doing my hair. She's applying this bone straight lace front to my head.

" I know, but if means that my best gets to look good, I'm all for it" she said smiling and I smiled back. That's why I love her. "At least I'm not the one being a party pooper" she said while we both looked down at him, and he rolled his eyes.

"Boy you got one more time to roll your eyes at me." I said pointing at him using a stern voice. He starting to get on my nerves.

" You need to lose your little attitude cause I'm not one. I swear whenever when we do something that doesn't involve you, you always catching a baby ass attitude. That's gonna stop right now." I said in a stern voice. He's blowing my mood fr, thinking that because he can talk and shit that I won't put him in his place when I need to.

"Exactly you're always whining and whimpering, like why can't you just be happy for her?" Amara asked, I nodded in agreement. That's why I like her.

"Man whatever. Y'all tripping forreal. Listen we've done a good job so far keeping my powers a secret. I just don't want her to get to attached to him that's all. What if he's a threat? Or he's secretly trying to get with you so he can get intel on me?  Of course, I would love for you to enjoy yourself, but with someone that you trust, like Amara. Not some lame you met in class who's on the lacrosse team." Me and her laughed, because he's on the basketball team. But now that I think about he's right. I don't why I didn't  think of that at first.

"You know he's right" she said still laughing.

"Yeah I know, so how about this?" she looked at me "You come with me, just to make sure that he's not up to anything" she nodded "how does that sound?" I asked while picking him up.

" Ty mentioned you saying you should come anyway. And plus you already know I was not able to be alone with all those weirdos" I say and we both laugh and blaze jumps down

"If anyone needs me, I'll be in my crib" he says as he walks away, with his tail swinging left and right. He calls his doghouse his "crib" which I think is cute.

"Ok lets get dressed" Amara says while walking into my closet. Just because this isn't a date doesn't mean we can't look good right?

So I decided to go with really simple cause it's just the movies, I went with a green cropped camo jacket.a black full bodysuit, green and white dunks, and black glasses. While Amara decided to go with a blue purse, her blue Nike dunks ,a gray sweater, and boyfriend jeans. Amara's  phone dinged letting us know her  cousin is here to pick us up. Blaze was coming back in as we were leaving, looking at our attire.

"Have fun going without me" I rolled my eyes "Girl whatever, walking around dressed like a fancy booger" I begin laughing "So you can go out with 'Tim''' we continued laughing "With his soggy napkin smelling ass, girl bye" We were cracking up.

We walked out to the car. After a 15 minute car ride, we were at the theater. Let's hope this night goes well.

TO BE CONTINUED!!