And Then This Happened

My mom came home really mad last night because she got a call from my school, and I thought  it was Mariah's bad ass, but it was me. Turns out the principal found out about my fight on Friday. So I have to go to school a lot earlier than expected because somebody in that school snitched on me to the principal about how I busted that Lilo bitch in the eye. Then he called up my parents while they were working and told them they we need to have a talk with him on Monday morning. I for one do not care if I get suspended or not, she got what she deserved. I bet she won't get in my face again and call me out my name. All because the new kid don't want her. arguing? me? Over a boy? Yeah no.

So right now I'm currently getting ready for school and I have to dress warm, because for some reason it's hot as hell outside today. I don't get that why be windy and cold one week and warm the next. When I tell you the weather here ain't no joke you won't know what to expect. Good thing my room has this as window to tell the weather. Cause who is sitting watching the weather? Not I. Like I'm not some old ass lady named Deborah who lives with four cats and sits and knits all day, Nope.

So because its Monday and its warm I decided to wear something cute but chill. I also have to put my hair up because I sweat a lot when my hair is down, especially my natural hair. So I decided to go with my off white Jordan 4's, distressed jeans, a graphic tan shirt with Tupac and gold hoop earrings.

"Kianna Naomi hurry up! It's bad we got a call from school about you, the last thing we need is for you to be late

"Kianna Naomi hurry up! It's bad we got a call from school about you, the last thing we need is for you to be late. Let's go!" My dad while standing at my door entrance.

"Ok sorry. I'm coming!" I said picking up my backpack "Bye Blazey!" I shouted before i I closed the door.

**The Car Ride To School **
My parents looked really furious when they got the call. They're pretty cool parents. Their nice, respectful, and fun. But once you get on their bad side, child! You just ASKING for an ass beating. After five minutes of driving he found a parking spot.

"Kianna, I'mma give you one chance to tell me what happened on Friday before we walk into this building" he said while looking at me in the backseat with a stern look on his face.

"Well... see what had happened was-" I said in a playful tone.

"Little girl don't play with me" He said while pointing at me.

"Ok! I kinda, sorta, maybe, not really but really did get into a fight at school " I said while not looking at him. Cause I don't want to see his face when he's mad. I opened up one of my eyes and looked at him, waiting for him to speak.

" *sigh* Naomi what I've have told you about to controlling your temper?" He said looking at me. Naming my middle name, he rarely calls me Kianna. I reminded him a lot of his mother, Naomi. He was used to tell me how much of a hot head she was and still is.

"I know! But she was standing like this close to me face" I said as I showed him how close she was to me, "Blowing her hot burrito breathe all in my face and everything" I said annoyed and looked at him as he tried not to laugh.