Pleasure 🔞

Y/N's pov

I was walking towards the class while listening to my favourite song in earpods and humming it totally in the song unaware of my surroundings. I was so lost in the music that i didn't realise where i was going, suddenly i bumped into someone and fell down on my a$$.

I got up groaning loudly ready to throw hands, i removed my earpods and then looked up to see the person. It was the hearthrobe of our school and every girl's ideal type man aka Kim Taehyung. He had this charming aura that could make anyone fall for him whether it's a girl or a boy.

His lucious dark hair, his beautiful brown orbs, his perfectly straight nose, his bread cheeks, his rosy kissable lips and not to forget his beautiful husky baritone voice which is deeper than the ocean.

His beautiful boxy smile, and his perfectly shaped well built body. He was like a perfect man anyone could ever ask for. He looked like he came straight out of a manga. His looks drived everyone crazy including me, I was also attracted towards him, it's not that i had a crush on him but i was so physically into him like if he ever ask to fuvk me i am sure i won't hesitate.

I felt my soul leaving my body as my gaze met his dark orbs, nervousness would be an understatement to what i was feeling right now, my heart was beating crazily loud that i was afraid he might hear it. "I know i am handsome but stop staring love, people might misunderstand" he suddenly said making me come out of my thoughts, his signature smirk visible on his lips.

He started coming towards me as i nervously started taking steps backward until my back hit the locker. Now i was trapped between his hands. He came closer to my face as i felt his breath faming on my earlobe. Everyone gasped looking at the proximity between us, his face was only 1 cm away from me. "Don't forget our relationship sweetie" he whispered pecking my ear and walked away.

My face was red as tomato by now. Students around me were whispering to each other as i felt embarrassed and walked away towards my class. I entered the class and looked around for my best friend Yuna and then i spotted her flirting with the new transferred guy.

She looked at me as i went towards her, i was about to drag her away but "Please let me sit here for this lecture, this cutie seems like he's into me, please let me court him, i promise I'll meet you in lunch break" she whispered in my ears showing me her puppy eyes, i sighed and nodded my head.

She squealed in excitement and kissed my cheek. I giggled at her cuteness and went to sit on the empty bench at last. I sat down and put my head on the bench as i was tired already. I heard the bell ring as the teacher came and everyone greeted him, he was doing our attendance but suddenly the door opened revealing the one and only badboy of our school aka Jeon jungkook.

He was the second most popular boy in our school. While kim taehyung was a greek god, jeon jungkook was a perfectionist, literally good at everything he does. He was called as the bad boy cause he used to get into fights so easily, no he wasn't a bully instead he used to save the poor victims from bullies.

His savage attitude was known by everyone in school and his tattoos and piercings were cherries on top. He was insanely handsome and very muscular. He had toned abs and muscular arms. He used to wear see through clothes very often making all the girls drool over him but no one confessed to him cause everyone was scared of him.

Our teacher sighed and said "it's the 3rd time in a week jeon, why you're late again?" Everyone looked at jungkook including me, i gasped when i saw him looking straight into my eyes, i nervously looked away as my cheeks heated up. " My bike broke down sir" i heard him say in his raspy voice.

Teacher sighed and let him in, he smirked and walked towards me as he sat beside me and whispered "hey doll!" in my ear as i felt my knees getting weak. I looked away not wanting him to see my red face. Half an hour into the class as i was so immerses in the lecture that i didn't notice his gaze on me.

I was looking at the blackboard when suddenly i gasped feeling his hand on my thigh. "Miss y/n? You're okay?" Teacher asked me " yes sir, i accidently bit my tounge" i said making him nod. I tried to remove jungkook's hand of my thigh but his grip tightened around me as i sighed and gave up. It was normal until i felt his hand moving upward under my skirt towards my core.

I started sweating badly as he gently places his hand on my clothed core. "I haven't even touched you and you're so wet already?" He chuckled and rubbed my bud making a whimper escape my lips. "shhh, don't make noise doll, we don't want other to find out what type of slut you are for me now do we?" He said as i was getting more turned on by his whispering deep voice.

His pushed my pantie to one side as his fingers skillfully moved on my bud. Damn, it felt so good. I kept biting my lips to stop the sinful noises coming out of my lips. He kept rubbing on it making my toes curl at the pleasure i was recieving by his heavenly touch. "If his fingers can make me feel this good i wonder what would his dick do inside me". I was getting close to my climax as i clenched around his fingers but he suddenly removed his fingers making me whimper as i looked at him with dissatisfaction in my eyes.

He licked his fingers"Don't worry, I'll let you cum but not here, let's continue this later at home" he said and winked. Realisation hit me like a truck as cursed myself "He's my fucking step brother".

           To be continued.......

Hey bubbles 💜 i hope y'all like this part , it's not that good i know but i m still learning.
Please ignore grammatical and spelling mistakes as English is not my first language.💜💜💜