Chapter 14 - D-Day

==================================================

Hey Guys, 💖💖

Thank you so much for the overwhelming response for Coincidental Husbands - 2. 🙏🥰

As always, you guys are the best. I am loving the feedback and reactions. 😍 Some responses are even funnier than the content itself 😂

Your support keeps me going.💞💖

This particular chapter is special to me. As an OhmNanon fan, I wanted to do justice to their wedding sequence. Though I had to still keep in mind the story line that I am following. So everything combined, this is a mixed set of emotions straight from my heart. Hope you all like it. 😇🤩

P.S. The next update is going to be a bit late as I am leaving for a trip this weekend. 🥳

Will be back with an update asap next week. Please stay tuned. 🙃

XOXO 🤗😘

==================================================

--- Nanon ---

A beautiful club in a beautiful place. We are at Porto Cristo, Mallorca. Spain is such a beautiful place that I always wanted to visit it.

Never thought I'll be here for my wedding though.

And on top of that I am still unable to handle the pretense.

Jimmy, Chimon, Aim and Drake know about it. But in front of everyone else we have been now pretending since few days.

Ohm is like a pro in that. I am so flustered every time I am around him. He is gently holding my hand whenever we are together in front of others. He calls me by my name smiling sweetly.

Yesterday he served my dinner plate after we were done with pre wedding photoshoot and then he kept on asking of I need anything else. I was internally choking on my food because of it.

He was even fine with taking kissing photos that I had to ignore saying I was having cold and I didn't want Ohm to catch it.

He even gave me gifts. A perfume, a kerchief that goes with our wedding suits that has ON written on it.

A wine, my favorite one. God knows how he got to know about it. But I am getting dizzy now.

That day in front of Love when he held me, I felt so weird. I lost Love that day. I am sure she will never look at me the same way again. Even if I get a divorce, for once she will believe that Ohm and I were in love.

And Ohm is so casual, so normal...

How can he be so effortless?

For the first time I texted him last night asking if he has any gin or tonic for how he has been behaving. He sent me a stupid heart eye and wink eye sticker in exchange.

I didn't even have his number. I had to ask Jimmy for it.

He is flirting with me all the time. I am so off-balance in front of him.

He seems to be having a lot of fun on my account. And I am sweating my pants worried about it.

This way I will be solely responsible for blowing our cover. I need to buck up. I need to play along. I need to get comfortable with him.

For the first time in my life, I have started finding him intimidating.

He sure has a strong personality. And I am still not used to it.