Requests.

I got the idea after reading a story on here about one of the classmembers having a service dog for severe anxiety, so in this small (or maybe large eventually) book I will title each part as follows:

[character name] & [disability name].

I am quite happy to take requests, although I ask before writing you look at the parts to see if there is already one of your character, if you would like to suggest a different disability I am happy to write that character again.

It doesn't have to just service dogs, it can be any other form of service animal as personally I need a service animal and have not received one yet but im not overly fond of dogs so if given the option I would prefer a large cat, such as a savannah cat (idk if they can be trained for service or not but I'd like it)

Please state if you would like certain disorders or syndromes I am happy to research any requests I get, however if you have the basic information handy I would greatly appreciate that.

I will tag any requests I get and if there is duplicates of the same request I will tag all that have requested it.

If you don't want to read certain characters or disabilities then skip them, and I will put all trigger warnings at the start of each story for things I would think need a warning, if there are any additional warnings you find please let me know as it can make a big difference for other readers.

I have had a couple of requests from my friends already so I will view as reader and put their requests in the correct category comments section.

If you want me to include Shinsou please state if you want him to still be in 1-B or already in 1-A, and if you want a certain event from the anime (I haven't read the managa, I'm sorry) then let me know and I will add that scene.

UA staff members:

Class 1-A:

Class 1-B:

Support classes:

General Pro-Heroes that aren't UA staff:

Villains:

Let me know if I missed out a category you think should be added :)

Happy reading!

Published 24/07/22