Return of the Lysosomes

Legend tells of a group of mighty warriors called Lysosomes long ago who served the goddess Nucleus. They were incredibly powerful and could vanquish malevolent beings that threatened their world, the cell. The Lysosomes' ultimate weapon was a mixture of acidic enzymes that they all contained within their own bodies. It was known by all as hydrolytic enzymes. Every Lysosome was gifted this special power. These enzymes were able to easily destroy various compounds and even other organelles. The hydrolytic enzymes, although useful, could also endanger the entire world if handled incorrectly. As the enzyme was extremely strong, it could even destroy the cell itself. In some ways, it was a double-edged sword. It made the Lysosomes feared yet respected and adored by the other organelles in the cell.

However, as time went by, the Lysosomes became less revered and more feared by the inhabitants of the cell

However, as time went by, the Lysosomes became less revered and more feared by the inhabitants of the cell. When the Lysosomes weren't in battle, they used the hydrolytic enzyme to control intracellular digestion. During times of peace, the Lysosomes were tasked with disposing of the unwanted parts of the cell. This included removing worn-out organelles, which unnerved the other organelles and led to them villainizing the Lysosomes. Before long, the same heroes who helped bring order to the cell were ironically shunned.

The bad treatment towards Lysosomes continued for a long time. As such, the Lysosomes faced rejection everywhere they went. Even the next generation of Lysosomes who had never experienced battles before were avoided.

Lynney was one such Lysosome. He had a round form and was only 0.25 micrometers tall. He was small even for the size of a Lysosome. Despite his tiny body, Lynney possessed great kindness and strength. He was always polite and often tried to help others. However, the other organelles in the Cytoplasm Kingdom didn't seem to like him. They would flee whenever Lynney would so much as greet them. Some of them even called him mean names openly. "Suicide Sac! Suicide Sac!" they shouted, every time he passed by.

So, one day, Lynney decided to pay a visit to the goddess of the realm: Lady Nucleus

So, one day, Lynney decided to pay a visit to the goddess of the realm: Lady Nucleus. He was curious about why his fellow organelles detested him. Lady Nucleus was a wise deity who ran the entire world. She gave commands to the organelles within the Cytoplasm Kingdom so the cell could work properly. All the organelles loved her dearly because she was kind to each of her subjects and led them well. When Lynney faced Lady Nucleus' in her throne room, Lady Nucleus greeted him with a warm smile. "Greetings to you, little Lynney. What brings you here to my castle?"