2

[Title: Take me away]

_

_____________________________

A long time have pass... It have been years since you see the face of your dear friends who... Unfortunately you have departed with, would they even remember you? That is a big and important question. "Catch" your father told you as he throw a book at you as you catch it in time before it hit you instead. As you put it down beside you, "Get ready, I'm not waiting for you this time" your father warm you. As you take the mask and put it in your face. The face cover your whole face so people will not notice you since you change mask frequently.

You stand next your father who was looking around the sea for any other ship like a madman. Sometimes he's to indeed into work which annoy you, your father isn't the type to let go of any pirates. Children or not if they can be a pirate they will go to jail. "Why are you just standing around...? Go help them" he ordered you as you let out a loud sigh makeing sure he heard you loud and clear. You look around you yet no one in sight "There's nothing to help, so...?" You ask him again as you shrug a little at him. Your mind wander off to your thoughts, it have been so many years... Yet, your brain still remembers them. Everything felt like it was just yesterday. Reading every headline, newspaper, document you steal from your father, listening to private conversation, rumor and any other sources just to hear about them... Luffy is doing good and Ace! He's hitting sky with being with white beard... And Sabo, nothing about him... Saddened you a bit, but you have a suspicion that Sabo is apart of something just hidden. There's no way he died, atleast you hope not.

"Miss (__)" the little kid tug on your clothes to get your attention to them as you look down at them. "Can you... Show us, um... You're power?" The kid ask with a bright smile yet scared to look into your eyes. "Sorry kid, but you shouldn't use power recklessly" you told them. The kid nod his head as you just look at them, you are just confused.

You thought, why is there two kids here? Specifically with your dad ship... Your dad doesn't go around doing soft work, he literally go after big name and somehow always survive when fighting. So, a place like this isn't fair for kids.  The kid was obviously interested in your devil fruit and wanted to know more,"Could you tell us how it work? atleast" the red hair one asked you, his face was a mixture of eagerness and nervousness "why are children so into other people business.." you mumbled to yourself so the kids won't heard you complaining.

"So, my devil fruit is called the
Yume Yume no mi.
My devil fruit power is that it let my imagination become reality! Sometimes certain things need to be expressed and sing from the bottom of my heart so my wish will come true! It's annoying, yes. But, it's useful since I won't get bored and just sing while the person you I want to vanish will vanish"  you explain to them not caring about the fact that this kid's won't understand anything that come out your mouth "Wow... I mean, I think it's amazing" the other kid told you with a big smile, the other one have a bewildered look on his face.