14

Character:-

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ N☆MI

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ N☆MI.

IF YOUR INTERNET IS BAD AND CAN'T SEE THE IMAGE.

𝙽☆𝚖𝚒 𝚒𝚜 ☆𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚏☆𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚎𝚏, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑☆𝚟𝚎 ☆𝚗 𝚘𝚛☆𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚑☆𝚒𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝟻'𝟽″ (𝟷𝟽𝟶.𝟸 𝚌𝚖). 𝙽𝚘 𝚋𝚛𝚎☆𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚣𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚌𝚑☆𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 ☆𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝☆𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚎.

[Title]
" Your biggest Fan! "

[Title]" Your biggest Fan! "

-------.𖥔 ݁ ˖‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.------

After a long time you still couldn't bring yourself to sleep once again. Even just from thinking about your dream it makes you uncomfortable, you just want to hug your father like how you used to do when you get nightmare as a kid. You really just need someone to comfort you at times like this. You play around with your hair and even try to braid it, but your heart felt tight. The unbearable fright of what you see in your own dream was so vivid and it felt like someone was actually touching you. The room you were in was dark and you start to imagine things that just make you feel more uneasy.

You heard the door handle being open slowly which scared you more. You decided to just hide under the blanket as someone did walk inside, the unknown person did lock the door behind them, as footsteps began to come towards your bed as you stop breathing. A hand lay on you as you stop moving completely, this was such a coward thing for you to do... you felt ashamed. The touch felt weird you hated it, it make you feel uncomfortable for some reason.

"(__) i know you're awake" a male voice say which make you tug the blanket more hoping it'll protect you. "Luffy send me to look after you" the voice calmly say. It seem like this person understands that you are just too scared to even talk back. You peak out from your protection just to see a blond guy, Luffy should have sent a girl instead of guy since yknow.