6.Aap doctor hain kya ?

Adhiraj's POV

When I reached my warehouse I saw that there was not even a single thing damaged. No signs of fire or anything. I asked my gaurds if they saw any suspicious activity.. but again nothing.

I was fuming with anger and went back home . When i entered home I saw no one . I asked few workers about my family members n he told they were still not here .

I tried calling dad but no answers. I thought they might have stayed back at the venue and proceded to do my routine n went to my balcony with a glass of beer to think about today's call.

I was thinking about it when I somehow slept

Next morning

I woke up at my usual time and went down n saw that Dada, dadi ,Rahul and Aditi were here and Aditi was crying.
What happened. .. I asked Aditi

Aditi : bhai ma ....

Third person POV

Adhiraj : kya hua maa ko

She was still crying. What happened to her.. I asked a little louder this time.

Rahul : bhai badi maa aur maa ka accident ho gaya hai aur unhe hospital mein admit Kiya hai . Dad aur bade papa wahin Hain . N unhone hame abhi bataya.

Adhiraj was shocked by this... He took his car keys and went out to go to the hospital.

Rahul tu inn sab ko sambhal mein hospital ja Raha hoon .

When he was about to enter the car he saw a note attached to the window.

The note read ~

You came running to your ware house just by the mere thought that it got burnt. But what will u do now when in reality ur mum is on the death bed. .
.
.
.
Your..

He crushed the note and sat in his car and rushed to the hospital, not before calling Kabir to investigate about who was involved in this.
.
.
.

Once he reached hospital he straight up went to the ward where his parents were there as his PA already informed him about the rooms .

Once in the room he saw chacha chachi and his mom n dad.
Chachi was doing good now but her mom was in pain. She was unable to speak or move a muscle because of the pain.

He looked over n noticed some one sleeping and was angry that the nurse and doctor were so careless.

Adhiraj's POV

I was LIVID... These people here are nicely sleeping while myom is in pain . What are they fucking getting paid for. I called the senior doctors and the HOD of the department to show them the carelessness their staff has .

I saw a doctor enter the room . And I asked her to give my mom few meds to reduce her pain... But she said she couldn't do a thing as she was not the doctor incharge last night and she hasn't seen the patients report till now .

That's it .
She pulled out the last thread of my control.

I WANT TO FUCKING MEET THE DOCTOR!! CALL THEM RIGHT NOW.