𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑻 𝑺𝑨𝑪𝑹𝑰𝑭𝑰𝑪𝑬

・┈⋆⭒˚。⋆﹕┆i found you⋆ִ ࣪𖤐

⋆⋆⋆

⤷ ༉‧₊ ┆𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 [ 008 ] ✩

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐀𝐙𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐎. "where am I? I don't understand. I was just at the boar hat, wasn't I?" You were confused about the situation.

First you were with your friends, now you're here. What was going on?

"Meliodas?" Calling out for your savior. "I happily welcome you home to Liones." Vivian said, appearing behind you.

Screaming out you send another punch her way this time hitting her armor encased head. "Are you the one who brought me here?! I beg you, take me back to Meliodas!"

Pulling away and going to grab a key, gasping once you didn't feel them on your skirts belt loop. Vivin went away leaving the girl alone. "Where are my keys? It can't be, this is liones?"

A monstrous growl echoes throughout the kingdom. You scream out at the sudden sound.

Hawk wakes up with terrified screams of his own, sweat dripping down his plump pink body.

"Is that you, hawk?" Seeing the pig. "Where the hell are we?! I've had it with all this crap! Let's go! Let's go, let's go!"

Kicking the ground he ran forward towards the steel door. "Super roast illusion!" A loud bang echoed and the door was brought to the ground.

Hawks screams getting dimmer as he runs throughout the dungeon. Trotting back he stands in front of you, sparkles shining around him. "Okay, mission accomplished!"

Blood spray from his head. "Oh, hawk, you're bleeding!" A door in the hall creaks open, a guard yawning and looking out to see what was going on. "Hawk, hide it's the lookout."

"Rolling ham attack!" Cartwheeling hawk takes down the lookout, little hawks running around his head, oinking.

"All right! Now, let's beat it." You grin down at the pig. "Yeah!" Running out of the cell and into the dungeons main system.