12. Ansh making Aradhya Shy.

___________💫

She hand him the cloth which he threw behind his back.

" What- how will you clean the paste now-"

" My hand is enough."

Reyansh said and her stomach made a twist when she started to imagine his hand on her arm, face and other part of body where haldi has been applied. He pulled his stool little closer to her. She lick her lower lip slightly, getting nervous all of a sudden. She clutched her skirt in a fist when he grabbed her foot first.

Wetting his hand with water he started to wipe her foot while looking into her eyes. She gasp when he raised her foot little upward to unhook the anklet with mouth. The anklet made a sound when it fell down. Cleaning one foot, he did the same to other not knowing how shy his actions are making her.

" Aapke pair bhot sundar hai."

( Your feet are very beautiful.)

She blushed and refrain herself from smiling like a stupid. Getting done he put his foot on the ground softly only to grab her left hand now.

He started to remove bangles from her wrist fist, collecting the bangles carefully he put it aside. Butterflies erruped in her stomach when she caught him smirking slightly while staring at her arm. Wetting his hand with water he touched her upper arm first making several butterflies to dance in her stomach. Her heart beat rised when he slide his wet palm down to her wrist. He is touching her with so much care as if he is afraid that one harsh touch and he will hurt her.

" Ye,...Haldi ka rang jaa kyu nhi raha."

( Why is the color of turmeric not going away.)

Aradhya uttered while eyeing her arm which he is cleaning. She looked at him as he is the culprit to apply the paste in all over her arm.

" Kisne bola tha aapko poore hath mein lagane ko."

( Who told you to put it in the whole hand.)

She asked but he smiled and replied.

" Humare hatho se lagi hui haldi hai. Itni jaldi to nhi mitegi."

( Turmeric applied by my hands won't fade away so soon.)

Her heart fluttered hearing his words and she lost it when he glance at her with that shining gaze.

" Aapki Zindagi mein hum ya humse se judi koi bhi cheez itni jaldi door nahi hogi."

( I or anything related to me in your life will not go away so soon.)

Now stop it, do he want to kill her already. The smile and blush she was hiding till now appeared on her face and she looked down so that he can not see her but failed as he already caught her. He smiled but didn't say anything to her. Leaving her arm he grabbed another one and started to remove bangles from that wrist but only to hear a hiss sound of pain from her mouth as the bangle broke while removing.

" Maaf kariyega."

( forgive me.)

He said and she nodded slightly while he looked down at her wrist only to see that slight blood has started to come out of her skin. He removed the rest of the bangles first and put it aside. Her eyes widen slightly when he raise her arm towards his lips. She closed her eye instantly when his lips touched her skin where she got hurt. His gaze moved up to her who is breathing quite heavily and has grabbed the skirt in a fist with other hand.

She opened her eyes again when he moved his lips back and wet his hand with water then started to clean that arm.

He is lighting the lamps of hope in her heart. He is providing her comfort which perhaps she didn't get from anyone other than her mother. Sometimes she wishes to cry in his embrace, thinking he will surely not leave her and listen to all her pain without utter a single a word and comfort is what he will give her. She was crying a while ago for her mother but after seeing his face she even forget that pain for a second. Being silly, sometimes she thinks that he is send by her mother to take care of her.