3 way call

I was grinding my clit all over his mouth while she rode his big Carmel dick she was moaning so sexy and had to be riding tf out of him because he placed his tongue on my clit with some pressure and was holding me down eating me so good while me and her enjoyed watching each other being pleased. She start kissing me and was grabbing on my tittys I start playing with her clit with a wand. It made her pussy grip his dick and they both was going crazy. she turned around on his dick and start riding him crazy from the back while she pulled my hand to place the wand back on her clit. I found her spot and her pussy had to grip his dick because he start eating my pussy so sloppy I start shaking finna come and he knew because he pulled my pussy closer sliding me up and down all over his mouth I even think I slid across his nose and he was fucking her from the bottom while she still enjoying herself on top of him. Me and her was cumming. She asked me if he can put it in me i shyly agreed while she laid down ready for me to eat that pussy. She heard I had some fire head and I was finna show her ass. I started off sucking her tittys kissing all over her while he was getting his dick sucked from the side by her. I was playing with her wet ass pussy grinding on her and he was watching trying to figure out how he was gone join. Her moan so sexy and her face expressions was making my pussy even wetter. I smacked my tongue down on her clit and pushed both those legs back and start licking her good ass pussy in small circle motion with the tip of my tongue. I felt her legs tighten and her pussy start jumping. Whatever I was doing was making her suck his dick sloppy. We all was moaning and talking dirty. I spread my legs opem letting him know he can join now. He went to go put it and the feeling of him coming behind me made me eat her pussy even better and made my pussy wetter for some reason. After the 3th Poke his big Carmel dick was all the way inside of me feeling good asf. His strokes started off short but than he start long stroking me and I start throwing it back. I made him push her legs back so he can fall deeper into my pussy. I put my fingers in her pussyhole which made her fuck my fingers. I felt her pussy juices coming down my fingers and her pussy gripping both of em with something like a heartbeat feeling. She pulled me to kiss and he pulled my fingers out and put his in her and started finger fucking get in the motion he was fucking me. He start going harder I already knew what was Cummin... Her him and me!