14. It was always her.

___________💫

Aradhya took a step inside his room and looked around it. How in a blink of an eyes everything changed. She was thinking to stop her marriage with Akarsh but now she is married to Reyansh, who will not leave a chance to hurt her now. Moreover, he just knows the half truth. He doesn't know her situation. He does not have any idea what dark secrets she is hiding. He does not know her real intentions. Worst part is, she can not tell him even cause of some reason. From the way she is going, the path is difficult, full of thorns.

She can not blame him even. Perhaps she would have act like him after knowing that someone is spying them. But Marriage? Why does he has to marry her.
Why has he tied her up in a hate relationship. He could have chose another idea-

All of sudden, she felt like her heart came out when sound of door opening entered into her ear and she felt presence behind her. She clutched her lehanga in a fist knowing the person very well but didn't turn to look at him while he locked the door and it was enough to scare the poor girl.

She got startle when she felt his breathing against her left ear.

" What do you say-"

And she instantly turn around to face him and stumbled on her step but he has already caught her by waist. She looked at Reyansh with increased heart beat.

" jaise ki aap jaanti hai ki Suhaag raat hai aaj hamari."

( As you know its our wedding night today-)

She widen her eyes after hearing him and started to wiggle in his arm as he is way too much dangerous right now and she can not let any wrong thing happen to her.

" Leave m-"

She stopped in middle when he pushed her all of a sudden but she is glad. Her eyes caught the sight of him who is looking like nothing but a devil staring at his prey with anger in eyes.

" Why did you do that."

Reyansh asked and took a step towards making her take a step backward.

" What was your motive."

He took another step forward she moved backward.

" What did you gain after hurting my brother and father."

With a step of him she is taking a step backward until her leg bump against the bed and she fell on it. She grabbed the bedsheet in a fist when he hovered over.

" Maltb jo aaj tak aap karte aayi thi,vo sab ek natak tha?"

( So what you have been doing till today was all a drama?)

He asked with hurtful yet anger filled tone. Aradhya wasn't able to say anything so she shook her head cause that was not a act, atleast not with him. He can not blame her like this.

" hume kya pta tha ki aapke ye aankhein ek saazish chuphaye baithi."

( I didn't know that this eyes of yours is hiding a conspiracy.)

Reyansh said while looking into her eyes and she again shook her head as No.

" us recording mein aap-"

( In that recording you-)

He grabbed her jaw when she again tried to shook her head.

" Juth se hume khaas nafrat or aap to chalte firta juth hai."

( I especially hate lies and you are a walking lie.)

She gulped while he started to laugh all of sudden and lay down beside her. She looked at with frown eyebrows. He is behaving like a crazy man with that monstrous laugh. She tried to sit up but gasped when he again hovered over.