15. Aradhya remembering her past

___________💫

Aradhya made sure to lock the door then called someone.

" Hello."

Anirudh replied from other side.

" You know, For the first time I am regretting my decision."

She told him everything afterwards including Reyansh love confession.

" Hm...But Now it will be difficult for you know the truth as he has set his eyes on you."

Aradhya hummed.

" I told you before too that it is risky idea."

Anirudh stated.

" But, Truth lies that room and they don't let anyone enter other than family member so I had to do that."

Aradhya replied then sat down on the bed.

" You know I am stepping too low. Don't know Mumma will forgive me or not."

She said, getting emotional while mention her mother.

" She will understand you. She knows her daughter."

Anirudh tried to comfort her.

" I don't know Ru. I just don't know anything."

She sounded restless.

" hey Just calm down. Everything will be alright. I am here to inform you everything and you just try to find truth about your mother as somehow Suryavanshi's are related to your mother, I guess."

" But how? Maa never told me anything about any of her relatives."

Aradhya asked.

" Even I don't know but you remember that you saw something about them in your mother's diary."

" But it was half-"

" That's what I am saying. We only knows half truth."

Anirudh cuts her off. Aradhya furrowed her eyebrows slightly but startled after hearing a knock on door.

" Acha, hum aapse baad mein baat karte hain."

( Okay, I will talk to you later.)

She said to Anirudh with slow tone then cuts the call. Putting her mobile somewhere she went to open the door and found Kavya there.

" Bhabhi-sa, Maa is calling you for evening puja."

Aradhya nodded and exit the room with her.

Sitting with Dhriti she helped her to prepare everything for Puja which is going to happen in just few minutes.

How should she start? Its not like she will go to that oom very first day and no one will doubt her. She has to wait for some days along with handling shekhar and Singhanias.

She sighed, remembering the day when she get to know so many secrets about her mother and few people who made her life living hell. She is just wondering that how her mother was able to hide everything with a beautiful smile. It was just a year and half ago when her mother got shifted into hospital after she vomitted some blood from mouth.

FLASHBACK

Aradhya widen her eyes when Doctor informed her that she have to sumbit money for her mother's surgery. The amount is too much. First she went to her home and gathered all the jewelleries they had and even broke her moneybank but the money is still not complete.

" What should I do!"

Aradhya said to herself then started to think something and couldn't help but to think of one name right now, Shekhar Chandravanshi so she went to his mansion which is near to their home. Well it is the house provided by them only and she don't even know the reason that why her mother stay here.