25. Ansh blaming Aradhya

___________💫

Guilt rush down to her spine and tear left from her eyes. Getting suffocated all a sudden, she ran away from there to her room. Dhriti saw her running away but didn't say anything.

Aradhya shut the door close of her room after entering. She took a deep breath and leaned her back on the closed door. She moved her head up and closed her eyes.

Till now she was thinking wrong of them. Her mother was just like their family. Dhriti was her bestfriend and without thinking much, she got into Shekhar's words who was literally manipulating her till now. She planned Raghubir's accident and tried to hurt these people who are nothing but just like her mother's family.

" Hume maaf kar dijiye Mumma."

( Forgive me, Mom.)

She uttered and opened her eyes. Tear left from her eyes. Her eyes caught the sight of Reyansh's photo frame on nightstand. She walked towards that direction and took the frame. She caresses his photo and sob left her mouth.

" Ab tak hum sirf aap sab ko galat samjhte rahe. Aapke Baba-sa ko bhi dard diya hum..humne."

( Till now I just kept on misunderstanding all of you. I even gave pain to your father.)

She sobbed and sat down on floor.

" Ab...tak jo humne kara vo sab galat hi kara. Aap sab ko dukh diya. Humari maa shayad aapke baare mein hi btana chahti thi...."

( Whatever I have done till now, I have done it all wrong.  I hurt you all.  My mother probably wanted to tell about you all....)

She put the frame close to her heart. She is feeling so defeated right now. She was going into wrong direction till now. Don't know how her mother will forgive her for doing this thing. Now, when she is in love with Reyansh, It hurts more. She couldn't help but to feel guilty of her behavior. She could have try to think more before. But that time, her mother's life was way more important than anything and Shekhar took advantage of her weakness.

Sudden ringing of phone disturbed her and she moved her eyes towards the phone. The crying stopped, gaze started to fill with anger. She stood up and took the phone from bed. She picked up the call and person from other side said.

" Where the hell are you? Why are you not responding?"

Shekhar shouted from the other side. Aradhya didn't say anything.

" Ab bol nahi rahi hain aap kuch. Saanp sungh gaya kya."

( Now you are not speaking anything. )

He asked angrily. Still she didn't say anything and it just made him more angry.

" Say something you b**ch or It won't end well."

Still, No reply from Aradhya's side.

" We send you there to destroy them and it seems like you've started to love them. Do you?"

He said with little confusion in tone. Aradhya smirked slightly.

" Took you quite long to understand."

He scoffed.

" Knew it. You are same like your mother. Got a little money and love, people like you become loyal like dogs."

" If You would have given all this. Perhaps we would have shown you this loyalty."

She replied back.

" You are literally saying that you won't work for me now?)

" Yes."

She replied back bluntly. He laughed like pyscho from other side and said after some seconds.