11.I wish !

Third person POV

As Dishika stepped out of the car she took a deep breath and looked at the house in front of her . That wasn't a house that was practically a mansion . She was just soaking in this when Aditi called her ..

 She was just soaking in this when Aditi called her

Aditi : bhabhi chalo

( Bhabi come )

Nodding her head she went towards the main door. Where Smita and all family members were present to welcome the newlywed .
Dishika then did the griha pravesh by kicking the rice jar , putting her hand imprints on the wall and her feet imprints on the floor with aalta . Post which there were a few more Rituals to be done . After which Aditi took her to her room.

Aditi: good night bhabhi and all the best .
She winked at her and left .
Dishika shook her head and entered the room. It will be an understatement to say that she didn't like the room . Well maybe not the colour palette but the room was humongous . Every inch screamed money and power ...

Dishika first checked if Adhiraj was there and when she found out he was still not here she went ahead to see the room .. she opened the first door she saw and that was the bathroom. She saw a stair leading up from the bathroom and thought bathroom mein stairs kaun rakhta hai ?

( Who keeps stairs in the bathroom)Nevertheless she went up just to see a floor in the name of a walk -in closet and the dressing area

Nevertheless she went up just to see a floor in the name of a walk -in closet and the dressing area . There was another staircase other than the one she climbed now ..when she descended she saw their room . But as soon as she got down from the stairs she saw a big room filled with all kinds of alcohol and wines . She was disgusted now .. she didn't like drinking nor did she like anyone to drink because as a doctor she knew the harsh consequences....