12.How is he here ?

Adhiraj's pov

I got up in the morning and decided to check on her . When I went up I didn't see her there...
Kahan gayi hogi use toh rasta bhi nahi pata ghar mein . Huh mujhe kya .

(Where is he .. she doesn't even know the routes inside house )

I was going to the gym and while I was entering the gym I saw her sitting in the small indoor garden area that mom made as she loves plants... Did she like plants too ?

Adhiraj seriously... my brain mocked me

Rather than entering the gym I stood near the garden gate and watched her .. she was still in her wedding attire doing something on her laptop ... how uncomfortable.. I thought to myself. Adhiraj enough,my brain says.

As I continued to look at her she got a call and went near the window to talk .
I too wanted to leave but then I decided to see what she was doing on her laptop.

I know jasusi karna buri baat hai but she's my wife!

( I know it's bad to spy like this but she's my wife )

Oh wife and all, hannn ..My brain seriously needs to shut up !

When I went to her laptop I saw that she was applying to a few hospitals.

Aise kaise ho sakta hai ki koi bhi vacancy nahi hai . Aap please dekhiye na kahin toh hoga .. I heard her speaking on the phone and with that I went to the gym...

( How is this possible that there is no vacancy? Please check there must be some vacancy in some hospital)

Post which I got ready to leave for the office... When mom halted me and said ..

Aaj kyun office Jana hai tujhe 1 din hua hai shadi ko aur abhi se office. Aaj toh ruk ja

( Why do you need to go to the office today? It's just a day you have been married. Stay today)

Maa ek important kaam hai vo khatam karke aata hoon . Jaldi aa jaunga I promise.

( Mom there's important work that I have to do . I'll finish it and will be back soon I promise)

Third person POV:

Saying this I left for the office and called my PA in .

Riya ye file lo aur iss ladki ko humare hospital mein recruit Karo .

( Riya take this file and recruit her in our hospital)

Riya : par sir ye hai kon aur mujhe ek baar hospital head baat karna hoga about the vacan..

( But sir who is she and I need to speak to the hospital head about the vacan..)

She was cut in between by Adhiraj.

Adhiraj: I didn't recruit you to question my decisions or order . Tumhara boss mein hoon and your work is to make sure my orders are followed. Agar vacancy nahi hai toh create Karo but I need to see this girl in our hospital within 2 days . Keep me updated about her and get me another coffee .

(I didn't recruit you to question my decisions or orders .I am your boss and your work is to make sure my orders are followed if vacancy is not there then create but I want this girl to see in our hospital within 2 days keep me updated about her and get me in other coffee)

He said and dismissed her .

Back at home Dishika was all ready for her muh dikhai and before that Aditi took her on a house tour. Shocked would be an understatement. How bigggg is this house is what she thought.
The puja room being her favourite!
.