⌗¹⁹ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑶 𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑬𝑺!!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐈'𝐌 not that 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐈'𝐌 not that 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃.❞

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ | ❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅.❞ [y/n] said. "I found out you've been watching over me since before I was even old enough to remember. And now, it all makes sense to me."

The window blowing through her long [h/c] locks. "Every time I look at you, I feel so sentimental, with such compassion in my heart. Thank you, meliodas. And welcome back."

Grinning down at the blonde. "But are you sure your body is really okay?" Leaning over a little and holding her hand out in worry. "Huh? Oh, if you mean my hearts, then look!"

Lifting his shirt up, only a few scars on his chest. "I'm all back to normal now! you wanna check for a heartbeat? Here." Taking her hand and placing it onto where one of his hearts would be.

Humming he finally notices her new uniform. "Hey, looks like you got a new uniform, huh? Very nice."

His cheek rubbing against her left breast, bouncing it in his hand. "Check out that waistline and those tights! I approve."

One coming up behind her palming her behind. "Solid white! Great choice!" A third blonde looking under her skirt, their voice muffled by her legs.

"[y/n], I don't want you to get the wrong idea. I'm just doing a wardrobe check, okay?" The clones disappearing, the original meliodas leaning into her chest squeezing them gently.

"I'm not that stupid." Hugging him close, his face stuffed between her breasts. "Please touch me more."

A bright red blush settling on his cheeks, his shining green eyes staring up at her longingly. Realizing what she had said and done she gasped. Releasing the blonde and pulling away.

"It...it's not what you think, meliodas! I didn't mean that in a weird way! It's just that.... you're warm! Yep! Okay? I can't believe I just..."

Zaratras cleared his throat making the girl scream in embarrassment. Meliodas taking the chance to lean back onto the girls chest. "Yo, 'sup, zaratras?"

The ex-grand master falling to a knee in front of the blonde. "I'm surprised we're both alive to meet again in this world."

"Funny, I was about to say the same thing to you. I see you're still exactly the same monster you've always been." 

Meliodas chuckles and hawk flys out of the boar hat with his sacred treasure. The dar demon wings popping away he squeals outs. "Hey, thanks a lot there, hawk!"

the three turn their attention to the side quickly. Derieri grunts striking a harsh punch to hawks mom. "Lady mother pig!" Zaratras yells.

The blonde holding [y/n] in his arms along with his sword. "Let's go we can't stay here!" The tavern crashing to the ground as hawks mom fell on her side.

Hawk squealed taking a blow from derieri that was aimed towards them. "Hawk, no!" 

The demon grunt's. Meliodas throwing her to the ground by her throat, his elbow digging into her chest. "Traitorous bastard!" Screaming as she charged.

Meliodas easily blocking her attack attempts. Leaping over her, he bumped her to the ground. Grumbling her attacks continued but were easily blocked.

[y/n] and zaratras watching from the sidelines. "Look. If it's possible, I'd rather not kill you." Derieri scoffed, a blast of fire coming from above.

"That's what the old me would've said, anyway." A smirk dawning on his lips. Kicking derieri towards monspeet. "Now full counter!" Sending the fire attack right back to them.

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔

After a while they finally made it to the kingdom, zaratras having went ahead a while before. A sudden strike against a demons large purple body shocked fraudrin.

Wincing as invisible strikes pushed him back slightly. "What is that?" Looking to his arm where meliodas stood. "Meliodas? Why aren't you dead?"

Those below gasping at the sight of the blonde. Farudrin swipes his arm out from underneath the blonde and tries to stab him with his blade like fingers.

Running up his arm meliodas slices his shoulder. "Damn you!" Fraudrin repeated stomping onto meliodas when he landed on the ground.

"Not bad. In my current state, you're still no match for me. Let's pick up where we left off 16 years ago and end this!"

Meliodas completely fine from the demons attack besides the sleeve of his white undershirt torn off.

"Not bad. You held your own against my clone." Meliodas said, coming up behind the scratched up version of him as it disappeared. "What's wrong? Hey, say something, fraudrin."

Swat dripped down the demons face, his eyes wide and wavering in fear. "Seeing that arrogant face of yours go from hopeful to despair.... Well, there's nothing that could make me happier."

The demon crest fading onto his face.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 

ᴡᴄ: 𝟾𝟶𝟺