Synopsis

The year is 2040. The search for life on planet Mars...mainly known as the 'red planet' has finally completed. Samples are finally landing home. Since the year 2019, a number of uncountable rovers have had landed safely on the red planet and have been wandering till to-date on the planet's surface in search of any proof of past or present life, as the evidence suggested that during the ancient Noachian time period, Mars had liquid water and may have been habitable for microorganisms. During year 2023, telltale markers or bio-signatures to the presence of life on the red planet started emerging when element carbon - which is a fundamental building block of life was detected.

On May 28th 2039, is the day something peculiar was discovered at Jezero crater on mars buried deep under layers of sediments. Without strict safety precautions or guidelines ,Samples were  extracted quickly and flown back to earth for more research.

And that is when something unthinkable happened, unleashing existential threat towards all earths' life forms...........

Will mankind survive it or they are all doomed?

********************

                                                       READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

ADAMANTINE CONTAINS SCENES OF GRAPHICAL VIOLENCE, ADULT LANGUAGE AND ADULT SCENARIOS. SOME SCENES MAY CONTAIN CONTENT OF A SENSITIVE NATURE

*****

THIS BOOK IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, PLACES OR INCIDENTS ARE EITHER PRODUCT OF THE AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION OR USED FICTITIOUSLY. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ANY ACTUAL EVENTS, PERSONS OR LOCALES LIVING OR DEAD, IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

ALL VIEWS AND OPINIONS IN THIS BOOK ARE PURELY BASED UPON CHARACTER PROFILES AND DOES NOT REFLECT THAT OF THE AUTHOR.

*****

ANY DUPLICATION, PUBLICATION OR PLAGIARISM OF THIS BOOK AND ITS CONTENTS WITHOUT THE AUTHOR'S CONSENT CAN AND WILL BE PERSECUTED TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW.

*****

IF YOU ENJOY THE STORY, PLEASE, VOTE SO I MAY KNOW THAT YOU DID.

WELCOME IN ADVANCE.

(All rights reserved)