14.Phool vs Fool

An~ I am sorry guys mein so gayi thi 😭🤣. But issokkkk enjoy the chapter!

Dishika's POV

I woke up in the morning to Aditi's voice and saw that He was sitting next to the couch looking at me . In shock I quickly woke up . Got changed and went down to see what happened .

When I went down there was a big fight happening between dadi and Aditi. Upon asking the reason I got to know that Dadi is not allowing Aditi to go to a sleepover party. And he was supporting dadi . Aditi in anger went away from the dining room to her room . Mom and Chachi went behind her to console her . I too went to see her and there she started telling me to convince her brother and dadi . Well I couldn't see her sad so I went to speak to him .

Third person POV

Dishika went to his home office and knocked.

Come in ! She heard a deep voice.
When she entered both of them looked at eachother.
When no one spoke. Adhiraj removed his glasses and raised his eyebrow and asked her. Bolo bhi

( Speak something)

All this while Dishika was just looking at Adhiraj and his specs and thinking how hot he looked.

Getting startled by his question she voiced out her query. .. apko chashma bhi hai ?

( You wear glasses?)

Adhiraj: the hell tum yahan ye puchne aai ho

( The hell you have come here to ask this ?)

Dishika control !!!she told herself and spoke up again.

Dishika : nai nai main keh Rahi thi ki aap Aadu ko sleepover mein Jane dijiye na .

(No no I was saying that you please let Aditi go with her friends)

Adhiraj: Any good reason?

Dishika went ahead and gave Adhiraj a full blown speech and after convincing him a lot he finally agreed..

Adhiraj then went to dadi to convince her..

Dadi - har baar behen mana hi leti hai na tujhe

( Every single time you come to convince me because of your sister)

nahi dadi aaj maine nahi kisi aur ne manaya hai Aditi said this with a big smile and everyone looked at the newlyweds .

( No grandma I didn't convince him This time some one else did )

Soon it was evening and Aditi left for her party. Dishika already went to bed knowing that it's a sleepover party and that Aditi will be late . Around 11 30 at night she got a call from Aditi.

Third person POV

Aditi : Bhabi please aap jaldi aa jaiye yaha .

( Bhabhi please come fast)

Aditi was sobbing on the phone. Dishika got scared and suddenly woke up from the bed .

Dishika : Aditi kya hua kahan hai tu main abhi aa rahi hoon

( What happened? Where are you ? Wait I am coming there)

Aditi: bhabhi main apne dost ke ghar hi hoon . Mujhe nahi pata tha ki usne ladkon ko bulaya hai . They are drunk . Bhabhi please come fast .

( Bhabhi I am at my friend's house only . I didn't know there are boys here too . They are drunk. Bhabhi please come fast)

Dishika : Aditi don't worry main aa rahi hoon pls stay on the call with me . She took out her scooty and rushed to Aditi's friend's house.