15.Kaddu?

Third person POV

Few days passed by but the house environment wasn't like before. It was as if they were still unable to overcome that topic. So Dishika came up with an idea .

Dishika knocked on Adhiraj's office door.
Come in
She entered the office and Adhiraj just kept looking at her. He never knew someone
could look so good in simple clothes. Looking at the mangalsutra around her neck he smiled a little.

 Looking at the mangalsutra around her neck he smiled a little

Dishika: aapse kuch baat karni thi ....

( I wanted to speak to you)

Adhiraj just hummed and looked at his laptop again.

Dishika: aap sun rahe hain ?!

( You are listening right?)

Adhiraj: I guess hum Kano se sunte hain ankhon se nahi . Bolo kya bolna hai.. m listening.

( I guess we listen from our ears and not for our eyes. Say what you want to say I am listening)

Dishika: nahi aap yahan dekhiye na.

( No you please look here)

Adhiraj shuts his eyes, removes his specs,shuts his laptop and looks at her. Bolo

Dishika smiled a little and went and sat on the chair in front of him.

Dishika: toh as you know that Monday se meri joining hai naye hospital mein..

( So as you know I am joining the hospital from Monday)

Adhiraj: Yes I know. Congrats. Aur kuch.

( Anything else)

Dishika: shuuuuuu aap mujhe meri baat Puri karne denge ya nahi.

( Will you let me complete my sentence or no)

Adhiraj motioned with his hand asking her to continue.

Dishika: han toh I was thinking ki hum log kahin ghum ke aye . Full family..ek chota trip ho jayega aur sabka thoda mood bhi theek ho jayega.

( Yea so I was saying that we all should go out. Like a mini vacation for the whole family.)

Adhiraj: tumne Sabse pucha ?
Dishika in negative

( You asked everyone?)

Theek hai tum sabse puch lo Mein tum sabke tickets book kar dunga .

( Fine you ask everyone I will book the tickets for you all then )

Dishika: tum sab matlab aap nahi ayenge?
( You all meaning.. aren't you coming with us)

Adhiraj: nahi mujh..
( No I...)

Dishika: kyunnnnnn
(Whyyyyy)
She whined like a baby..
This was a new side of Dishika he was seeing. intersting... he thought to himself

Ayiye naaa .sab milke..
( Come no we all will together )