Mistake - Episode one

Rohan and Meena were married for two years. Meena knew that Rohan liked to dress up like women. Rohan's marriage was not happening due to this reason. But Meena had said yes to marry Rohan. Rohan wanted to get such a wife who would accept him as he is. After marriage Meena used to do shopping for Rohan. She used to buy new saris, bangles, make-up kit, sandals, gowns, kurtis, even bra and panties for him.

But now after two years of marriage, Meena was sitting in the hall of her house watching TV. It was 2 o'clock in the night, some sounds were coming from her bedroom, as if someone is having sex in her room.

Ignoring the voices, Meena focuses on the TV. The news is being told on TV that due to heavy rains, the city is waterlogged at this time and local trains have to be closed. Meena was listening carefully to the news on TV. After some time the door of her bedroom opened and a man aged between 40 to 45 came out of the bedroom and sat beside Meena in the hall. He took out an envelope from his bag and gave it to Meena. Meena started smiling after seeing the envelope. That man was actually her boss.

Boss: "What did you feed him today, he drained all my water."
On hearing this, Meena started laughing, "Sir, this thing is like this, good things get drained, anyway, I won't be able to come to office tomorrow, I will work from home, because of the rain, there is water all over and the trains are also closed."
Boss: "Ok, but handle the meeting of Simran group, those people have made it difficult for me, I have to answer my boss".

Meena nodded yes.

Just then the bedroom door opened again, and a woman came out of the bedroom adjusting her saree. The boss held the woman's hand and made her sit on his lap. That woman was busy in mending her blouse. The boss kissed the woman on the lips and said, "I love you Rohan, I really lost myself after meeting a whore like you". In fact, that woman was none other than Rohan, Meena's husband, who was now beginning to regret becoming a woman. Rohan started smiling looking at the boss. The boss took out some money from his wallet and put it in Rohan's blouse.

After some time the boss left from there. Rohan closed the door as soon as the boss left. Rohan came in front of Meena taking money out of his blouse.

Meena: "You keep that money, and madam, the one who fucks you has gone, so now for whom is this dressing up, go inside take off this saree and wear a gown, and yes, clean the bedroom too, today you are praised a lot, did you squeeze him completely today".

Rohan was angrily looking at Meena.
Meena slapped Rohan tightly on the cheek and asked him to lower his eyes.

Meena: "Keep your anger under control bitch, now go inside and do what I said".

Rohan went straight inside the bedroom holding his cheek with one hand. Crying, he took off all his clothes, put on a gown, cleaned the bedroom. After some time Meena came to the bedroom and lay down on the bed. Rohan also lay down beside her. Rohan remembered his 2 years of life while lying down.

Although Meena was not particularly interested in marrying Rohan, Meena knew how to use Rohan's weakness of being a girl very well. After marriage, Rohan got a job in the city and his father made arrangements for both of them to stay. Within a month of coming to the city, both Rohan and Meena started going to jobs. Rohan's job was going well. But Meena was not getting the success she wanted. Meena wanted both position and money. By the way Meena was a talented girl, her knowledge was very good. Rohan had a habit that after coming home in the evening, he used to do all the household chores as a woman.

One day Meena asked Rohan to make a plan for the weekend. Rohan also got ready. Both came to a valley away from the city in the weekend. Meena had also bought women's clothes for Rohan. Rohan felt strange but he could not refuse Meena and started living in the valley as a girl. Both went to pub at night. Both of them wore such a sexy one piece dress, that boys were staring at both of them.

Two boys came close to Rohan and Meena in the pub. All four started talking. Rohan told both the boys that he is a boy and Meena is his wife. One of the boys offered to kiss Rohan. Rohan was shy and nervous too, he refused. But Meena forces Rohan to kiss the boy.

Meena: "Come on Rohan, now you are a girl and we have come to have fun, in this place no one even knows us, what difference will it make if you kiss".

Rohan agreed and kissed the boy on the lips. That was Rohan's first experience as a girl. The boy was kissing Rohan passionately. And Meena had recorded all this in the video. The other boy offered Meena a kiss. Meena started kissing that boy without being shy and wasting time. Rohan was feeling strange seeing this.

Now Meena brought both those boys to her room. Rohan was refusing Meena. But Meena convinced him.
Meena closed the door as soon as she entered the room and a boy pulled Meena towards him and started kissing her on the lips. Rohan was feeling strange seeing all this. Then the other boy pulled Rohan towards him and started kissing him forcefully on the lips. After some time, Rohan started liking the coercion of that boy, now Rohan was supporting that boy in kissing. Meena's plan had become successful. Both Meena and Rohan were sitting on their knees and were pulling down the pants of both the boys.
Meena: "Rohan don't be shy take his cock in hand and shake it like I am shaking it, look at me and follow".
Rohan nodded his head in yes. And started following Meena. Rohan started doing the same as Meena was shaking the cock. Just as Meena started sucking the boy's cock in her mouth, Rohan did the same. Rohan started sucking the boy's cock. Only sobs were coming out of the boy's mouth. He put the whole cock in Rohan's mouth. After some time, taking out the cock from the mouth, the boy asked Rohan to make a mare. The boy brought Rohan forward and brought his ass in front of his cock. He lifted Rohan's dress up and lowered his panty. And after applying oil to Rohan's ass, he started putting his fingers in her ass. Screams were coming out of Rohan's mouth. That's why the other boy went ahead and put his cock in Rohan's mouth so that he doesn't scream loudly.
Then the boy standing behind inserted his cock in Rohan's ass. Rohan was in a lot of pain. But he could not even scream. A cock was in his mouth from the front. And the boy in front was holding Rohan's hair tightly and he was getting his cock sucked by Rohan. Meena was recording all this in the video. Another boy started kicking Rohan's ass from behind. He started fucking Rohan loudly. After some time Rohan started liking all this. That night Rohan had looted his respect from both the boys. In the morning Meena gave money to both the boys and asked them to leave. Rohan's weekend as a girl was amazing.

Meena had given medicine to Rohan as soon as they came home so that his pain would stop. Next morning Rohan got ready to go to the job. Meena forbade him to go to the job, and asked him to become a woman and do household chores. Rohan was shocked to see Meena's attitude. Meena showed him the video of Valley and said that this video will go viral in the whole family group if you do not listen to me from today onwards. Rohan got scared and realized that he is now trapped in Meena's trap. Rohan had to leave his job. He started living in the house as a woman. Meena introduced Rohan to her boss to get promotion in the office and made Rohan his boss's mistress.

What does poor Rohan do now, Meena has been using him for two years. Meena told the fake story of making Rohan's house husband to the family members and also convinced them so that Rohan could remain a full time woman without any hindrance.