<Ch.1>

TW: rushed and cringe, also goes by quite fast

"Travis, sweetie you need to get up" Mary said, shaking Travis out of his sleep. The blonde groaned and opened his eyes, glancing at the woman Infront of him. "mom?" Travis asked as he sat up and looked at his mother.
"You have school soon and you know you can't be late" Mary said smiling, Travis nodded as his mother left his room.

Travis pulled himself out of his bed and to his closet, he grabbed his usual purple sweater, jogging bottoms and gloves(fingerless). (Not his actual og clothes I just changed it to make more drama later)

Travis quickly got changed and ignored the pain in his hip, once he was dressed he walked downstairs to his mother and put his shoes on. (Bb bought out the green shoes and said "not only do I own 3 pairs of crocks but I also own some neon babes" 💀)

Mary smiled warmly and gave Travis some warm toast.
"here you go sweets" the brunette then kisses Travis's forehead and left into the kitchen again, Travis frowned as he ate the toast and grabbed his bag. He quickly waved goodbye to his mom and left the house.

<TRAVIS PHELPS POV>

I Kept kicking this small rock as I walked, it was an oddly quiet walk to school since it was just me, normally Phillip or Conner would walk with me but I'm pretty sure today they took the bus. I don't take the bus anymore, since that freak came to nockfell. I know, bold calling a kid with a mask a "freak" when I have piebaldism and I'm always covered in fucking bruises, but it's not like anyone other than Larry, my family and Phillip know. And I'm 99.9% sure Larry has forgotten, but that's a good boy thing. He probably would've told everyone by now if he remembered.
As I got closer to the school I saw Phill getting off the bus. He waved at me and jumped onto me causing me to fall over and his my ass.
"Phill you big baby" I groaned trying to get him the fuck off me, I felt people, aka sally face and his friends, watching us. Phillip immediately stood up off of me and lifted me up. "Sorry Travis, did I squish you?"

"Bitch I'm only an inch shorter then you." I snarled, Phillip laughed and put me back on the floor, I gave him the middle finger and turned away. I saw Ashley whisper something to maple while looking at me and laughing (me and travis don't like Ashley if you can't tell)

I walked over to the freak and his friends and pushed sal, not rough, since after me and sal had the talk in the bathroom a year ago, I stopped hurting sal for no reason. But that doesn't mean I'm nice to him.

"Hey freaks." I said smirking, they all looked at me and I saw a hint of disgust in Larry's eyes, it kinda hurt since he used to be my bestfriend. But if he wants to replace me with these assholes then he can go and die.

"Fuck off Travis we don't have time for your patchy ass" Larry said, I could see the look of confusion wash over the others faces. I frowned and slapped him "shut up stoner." I grumbled "fucking faggots."

"Phelps the only gay thing here is you. Not only do you look gay because of that purple sweater but correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you a t-" I slapped my hand over his mouth "shut up!-" I yelled only to be cut off by him biting my hand.

"You bitch!" I said wiping my gloved hand on his shirt. He gasped and looked at my glove dramatically "well I guess your gonna have to take your gloves off now won't you?~" Larry said teasingly. My eyes widened. Not even Phillip had seen me without my gloves, and he's my bestfriend.
I frowned, slapping Larry again, only this time ash got mad. "What the hell asshole!? It's not that big of a deal it's Just  a glove!"
Phillip Ran over to me and ash grabbed my hand and tried to take my glove off. I pulled her hair and kicked her leg, but it didn't help and only succeeded in letting her Actually pull my glove off. I quickly pulled my sleeve over my hand as Phill got my glove back. I glared at ashley and grabbed my glove off of Phill and quickly put it back on. "Asshole." I snarled, staring at Ashley. "Just fuck off Travis." Todd's boyfriend said angrily, Neil? Or is it nail? Who fuckin knows. I rolled my eyes and walked away.

Fucking bitch.

(Yes it's short, cringe and has spelling mistakes <3)