𝟎𝟎𝟓. "𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐦𝐞!"

"𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬
𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐳𝐞"

"𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐳𝐞"

help! - the beatles

———

CHAPTER 5
"HELP ME!"

[real life]

melina ended up staying over at the triplets house. after dropping off izzy and madi to their houses at around 10 pm. matt obviously had to drive melina from and to his house once again because she had to drop off avi to her parents.

melina let them know that she was staying at nick's house, they happily agreed. they even greeted matt and told him how they thankful they were that he brought their daughters back home safe. before they could mention anything else melina quickly said her goodbyes to them.

the next morning was the first day of senior year. matt was not thrilled at all. he was anxious about his classes, and annoyed about having to drive around to pick up and drop off everyone for school.

at 7:15 am matt barged into nick's room and turned on the lights. melina and nick were sound asleep. matt grabs a pillow hitting both of them with it.

melina groans yet doesn't wake up fully, only turns her body to get comfortable again. matt rolls his eyes and looks over at nick. he's still sleeping like a rock.

"hey get up, we have to go soon" matt yawns and still no reaction from either of them. he reaches over pinching nick's leg until he feels him wake up.

nick mumbles in his sleep then bolts awake at the pain in his leg. he groans and squints his eyes at the bright light. "matt get out" he says still half asleep trying to pull the covers over himself again but groans when he doesn't feel it. of course matt had already pulled it off of him.

"no. get up we have school." matt says opening the blinds then shutting the lights off and leaving the room.

nick looks over at melina, she's fast asleep her blanket falling off the bed. only a pillow under her to keep her warm. "mel get up" nick shakes her and nothing. she's a deep sleeper so he gave up on waking her.

nick gets up from the bed letting her sleep a little more. in their defense they did go to bed at 3 am. well they were forced to sleep by marylou who heard them laughing over a movie while she went to the bathroom.

chris was with them at some point watching the movie until he said he was getting a pillow from his room and never came back.

now after waking up to matt hitting her repeatedly with a pillow and her shoving him to the side, melina was sat on the counter stool eating cereal. she was ready and dressed for the day. she looks down at her backpack and smiles.

the first day/week of school has always been her favorite, besides the last day. only because there was no homework and just a syllabus to read through.

melina thinks back on those last three years and shakes her head. so much happened yet nothing has really changed. she hoped something new was set for her this year.

that thought lingers in her head until she hears commotion from upstairs. it was chris and matt scattering around getting their things.

after washing her dishes melina goes into the living room. the silence making her sleepy again, she shuts her eyes feeling relaxed until matt comes downstairs and yells "chris! hurry up!"

melina opens her eyes again and looks over at him. "do you have to be so loud? it's seven in the morning." instead of replying matt walks towards the front door and grabs his keys from the key holder.

"be in the car in 5 seconds or you're stranded." he says leaving the door open making breeze from outside go into the house.

nick walks out of his room throwing his backpack on the couch. "it's too early" he whines putting on his hoodie. melina yawns nodding and grabs her things walking out of the house.

melina gets in the middle backseat of the car leaving three more seats in the back open. nick gets in next to her and sighs. "turn on the heater it's cold" he says to matt who ignores him.

chris gets the aux cord and plugs in his phone. melina taps chris on the shoulder saying "play mac miller" he gives her a thumbs up too lazy to speak. without looking up from his phone matt unplugs the aux cord.

chris stares at him and reaches over and plugs it in again. like before matt unplugs it still not saying anything to him. "just leave it! why are you-" chris groans reaching over again this time matt grabs the aux from both ends and throws it towards the back on the other empty seat. "no! chris! you're being fucking annoying." he snaps. melina snorts "damn who peed in your cereal?" matt gives her the finger.

chris rolls his eyes at matt and reaches behind the seat trying to grab the aux. nick sighs trying to push chris back towards the front "get away!" chris slaps his hand away in return "shut up stupid!"

melina moves towards the other seat scrolling through instagram on her phone. she ignores them, not wanting to get involved in their random arguments.

"you seriously can't go 20 minutes without playing music chris?" matt says in shock waiting for chris to stop moving and sit back in his seat. "matt turn on the heater!" nick says loudly with an annoyed look on his face. matt sighs turning on the ac. "i heard you the first time nick! shut up" he snaps. nick sighs dramatically, "if you heard me then you would've done it when i asked the first time! chris stop!"

melina rolls her eyes hoping matt would just start the car and drive already. "guys-" obviously they don't hear her they're too wrapped in their own bubble at the moment. as if her prayers were answered marylou walks out of the house carrying trevor.

melina leans into the window and mouths 'help me' marylou looks at her concerned. she walks over to chris' window and knocks on it. seeing their mom outside makes the boys go silent.

"what's going on? why aren't you at school yet?" she asks. that question makes melina's hopes of getting to school on time drop because the second she asked, the boys just start talking over each other again.

the first day of senior year is off to an interesting start.

———

🔏: sorry this is a filler chapter :/ the next will be better pinky promise! also it's one am so i didn't really edit this one - vero <3