𝟎𝟎𝟔. "𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐲'𝐬 𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐫"

"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮"

"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮"

stumblin' in - chris norman, suzi quatro

———

CHAPTER 6
"HILARY'S TUTOR"

[real life, instagram]

"alright people show your schedules!" melina says to everyone around the table. it was tradition to sit at their usual table and look at each others schedules to see which classes they have together. after matt picked up everyone, they got to school and saw what was for breakfast. it was peas and a grilled cheese sandwich. they skipped it.

nick sort of embarrassing them after loudly saying "this looks like complete ass i'd rather eat chalk." after that everyone left to the table and nick stayed in line with madi so she could get food.

behind nick is noah arlow, he lets out a laugh. "what you said before that was funny" he says. nick turns to look at him "oh uh thanks" he turns back around facing the line his face going red. holy shit i made noah laugh.

madi looks up at nick, "i saw that." he shakes his head acting confused "saw what?" madi smiles, and laughs "whatever you say nick." nick narrows his eyes at her "madi just hurry up and get your shitty food i can't believe you made me stand in line with you for nasty peas."

melina looks up as nick and madi walk back to table. "what took you so long?" izzy asks making nick go red again. "i had to pee" madi says covering for nick. izzy nods thinking nothing of it.

as usual most of their classes were separated what caught everyone's attention was matt no longer had chemistry on his schedule. everyone looks at him huge smiles on their faces. "what?" he asks grabbing the sheet seeing nothing wrong with it.

"your chemistry days are finally over my friend." chris says putting a hand over matt's shoulder. everyone cheers making people around them look over at their table. "okay stop" matt says embarrassed.

suddenly nick starts laughing loudly. everyone turns to look at him, "why are you laughing?" melina asks. nick smirks "see for yourself, care to join us matt?"

both matt and melina look down at their schedules. they both freeze when seeing they both had sociology together as their first class in less than 20 minutes.

"what the fuck?" melina says as matt says "you've gotta be kidding me" rolling his eyes.