𝟎𝟏𝟎. "𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐣𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐞"

"𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞?"

obsessed- mariah carey

———

CHAPTER 10
"TWOFACED JOSIE"

[real life, imessage]

the drive to madi's house was awkward to say the least. no one was talking especially melina and matt. the only noise in the car was the music playing in the background. finally they arrive at madi's drive way.

everyone piles out of the car leaving matt and melina to get out last. madi huddles up everyone towards her and quietly whispers, "does anyone else feel weird or is that just me."

"no i feel it too" izzy laughs leaning down to the ground to tie her loose shoe lace.
melina gets out of the car and walks over to the group who are talking quietly at the front door.

"madi i need to u to stop shaking like a grandma and open the door." chris says impatiently watching madi struggle with the keys. "oh my god i need to pee hurry!" he squeals jumping up and down on his heels.

"you shouldn't have chugged the pepsi." izzy says laughing at chris' behavior. matt closes the car door and feels his phone vibrate again in his back pocket. he grabs it sighing when seeing it was josie calling him constantly. she's visiting this weekend and wants to meet up with him.

finally madi gets the door open and everyone gets in the house behind chris as he barges in immediately running to the bathroom, the door slams making nick yell at chris. madi offers everyone food since they also didn't eat lunch.

melina tells everyone that she's not hungry and goes to the couch in the living room. while izzy, nick, nate, and madi are busy cooking matt announces that he's going to the bathroom upstairs. he leaves his phone on the table lamp next to the couch melina was sat on.

as melina's on her phone, matt's keeps ringing loudly. after a few more rings melina gets annoyed and grabs his phone declining the call at least 3 times, not checking to see who was calling.

chris finally comes out of the bathroom "what are you guys making, it smells good!" he says going into the kitchen.

"we're making pasta chris." nick replies, "mel are you sure you don't want to eat?" nick calls out from the kitchen.

"i'm sure! thanks! but i can help set the table if you want?" she offers putting her phone in back pocket. as she gets up matt comes back downstairs and checks his phone. there's a bunch of calls and messages from josie.

imessage

josie - josie
matt - matt

josie - josie matt - matt