pree me at the party

"What time did you say people were gonna start arriving?" You ask, looking at yourself in the mirror one last time before turning to Ash. 'I told everyone 7. Also, you already know that the few people I told are gonna invite others. So are you sure you're okay with a bunch of people coming over? I know how you feel about crowded places.' He finishes organizing his desk and putting things in drawers. "Oh yeah, it's okay. I'll probably just stand in the corner or cling to you." You laugh. He smiles at you and gestures for you to follow him out of the room. 'Let's go, It's almost 7 and people are gonna start arriving.' You nod and follow.

About 15 minutes pass and the first group of people come through the door. Everything starts pretty mellow until the fourth group of people arrive. Then things start to get crowded. Like you said, you kept close to Ash because you didn't know a lot of the people around you. Of course, you knew Eric and Alden, but they were in their own space and talking to their people and you felt more comfortable with Ash anyway.

You thought about leaving since it's your house and you can leave as you please, but you felt that staying would be the best option. Plus Ash was drinking a bit and you didn't want things to get out of hand.

Ash holds your hand the whole time, leading you through the crowds of people and making sure he doesn't lose you in one. He leads you into the corner of the living room and plops down on an empty chair. You look around for any other empty ones that are nearby--there are none. You turn to him and ask if you could sit with him. He smiles and nods, gently patting his lap. You crawl onto his lap and wrap around him, resting your head on his shoulder. He holds you close.

You move your face close to his neck and lovingly kiss it once, and then again. He lets out a soft sigh and you can sense he's smiling. His hands slowly run up and down your back and waist. You wrap your arms tighter around his torso and kiss his neck again. His hands slip under your shirt and rub circles on your skin, causing goosebumps to form. The gentle touches continue in silence – apart from the faint music playing in the background and the numerous different conversations around you.

You move away from his neck and rest your forehead against his. You stare into his eyes and slowly lean in closer, taking your time to admire every feature on his face. Your lips meet in a slow, passionate kiss.

You start to gently move your hips against him, causing a small noise to escape his throat. One of his hands travels down to your waistband but you grab his wrist to stop him. You pull away and lean forward to his ear. ''Let's go upstairs,'' you whisper.

He nods and you crawl off of his lap. He stands up as well and takes your hand again, leading you through the crowds. "Wait-" you stop him at the bottom of the staircase. "Won't people wonder where you are? I mean, it's your party you know." he looks at you and shrugs. 'Nobody is even paying attention to either of us right now. It'll be okay.' He smiles reassuringly. You take one last look behind you at the crowd of people before looking back at him and nodding. "Okay."

He pulls you up the stairs and into a bedroom. He shuts and locks the door behind you. He immediately turns back around and grabs your waist, pushing you against the nearest wall and kissing you roughly. His hands wander to the bottom of your shirt and he starts to lift it. You help him get it over your head and discard it onto the floor along with your bra.

He goes right back to kissing you. It's more sloppy this time and you can tell he's getting desperate already. He walks you over to the bed, still not breaking the kiss. That is until you feel the bedframe gently hit the back of your legs. You let yourself fall back onto the mattress, letting your lips depart from his.

He quickly follows, dropping down on top of you and kissing you once more. Your hands grip onto his shoulders as he starts to grind against you, sending tingles all through your body. He moves slightly downwards and starts trailing kisses down your neck. You run your fingers through his curls, tugging on them as he bites down on your skin.

He moves down further and sucks softly on your collarbone, then goes down to your chest. His hand leaves your waist and travels up towards your breast. He cups one, slowly running his thumb across it. he moves his lips down to the other, dragging his tongue up and down and sucking on it gently.

You moan quietly and your grip on his hair tightens. He moves farther down, trailing kisses along your stomach. He reaches the waistband of your jeans and starts to tug down the zipper. You let your head fall back onto the pillow as he undoes the rest and pulls them completely off, throwing them to the side.

He goes straight to kissing the insides of your thighs, licking and gently biting each bit of skin he sees, making you squirm. His hand makes its way between your legs. He rubs you through the fabric of your panties with his thumb, making you tense up. He tugs on the thin waistband of it and pulls it down.

You feel his gentle breath graze your newly exposed skin. He suddenly slips his middle finger into you. You gasp softly, arching up your back a little while trying to keep your moans in. He slowly pumps it in and out of you, taking his time with each thrust.

He adds another finger and his movement quickens. You let out a loud moan but quickly cover your mouth, afraid someone might hear it through the walls. He leans down and gently licks your clit, causing you to arch your back violently and push yourself down deeper onto his fingers.

He starts to lick faster and harder while gently curling his fingers against your walls. You throw your head back and tug harder on his hair. He starts to suck on your clit as you start to reach your climax. "Fuck Ash- I'm already close-" you whimper out. He hits your sweet spot over and over again, the sensations making you release all over his hand.

He pulls out his fingers and licks off your remains. He crawls back on top of you and kisses you tenderly, causing you to relax a bit.
I'm not done with you yet, darling.' He whispers against your lips.

You gently gasp at that which makes his smile widen. He unbuttons his pants, sliding them down along with his boxers. He quickly presses his tip against your entrance and waits for your approval. You nod your head "Mmhm" and he slowly enters you, filling you up completely.
He gently thrusts into you as you close your eyes and try to calm down.

You're feeling extremely sensitive and your inner walls tighten up around him. He begins to pick up the pace, starting to pump into you with more intensity. Your legs start to tremble slightly as he again hits your sweet spot over and over. You moan and throw your head back as you feel your orgasm building up again.

"F-fuck- oh my god-" you stutter as he keeps pounding into you, picking up the speed again.
You wrap your arms around his shoulders and pull him closer to you, digging your nails into his shirt. You try hiding your face in the crook of his neck, trying to handle the unimaginable waves of pleasure rushing through your body.

He wraps one arm around your lower back and digs his nails into your skin gently. He groans as he feels your walls tightening around his dick again. His breathing gets heavier and his fingers tremble as they tighten around your waist more.

'Shit, fuck, y/n-' you hear him mutter to himself. 'I'm so close-' he picks up the pace again, moving his hips faster. You squeeze your thighs together tightly around his waist as you feel your climax build up again. Your moans increase rapidly and your eyes roll back into your head.

His thrusts become less controlled and rougher as you clutch his hair tighter and dig your fingernails into his back.

'Im gonna- 'm gonna cum-' he mumbles almost incoherently. You tighten around him one last time, both of you reaching your peak at the same time. He releases inside of you, his thrusts slowing, but not stopping as he helps you ride out your orgasm.

You relax and he stops completely, pulling out slowly and laying beside you, still holding you close. Breathing heavy and covered in sweat. You lay there next to each other, neither of you saying anything. The only sound coming from outside the room is the constant sounds of chatter and laughter from downstairs.

You shift slightly and turn towards him, burying your face in his chest and hugging him tightly. He rests his head on yours, and you drift off to sleep in his arms.