18.How could you?

Who the f*** gave this to you...

Dishika looked at Adhiraj for a long time and asked him....
You killed them... How could you...

Adhiraj: It was simple , really.. I can demonstrate for you if you'd like.... though I do find it quite concerning that you don't know how to shoot a gun.

Dishika looked at him with her mouth ajar ...took his hand in hers and asked him with a low voice again.
Aap mazak karna band karenge . Ye sab kya tha. Aap kuch chupa rahe hain kya .

( will you stop joking. What was all that ? Are you hiding something?)

Adhiraj kept quiet and opened the first aid kit and started tending her wounds. There was silence between them for a while when Adhiraj started speaking...

Main 5 saal ka tha jab papa ne apni job chod ke business start Kiya apne dost ke sath. We belonged to a respectable upper middle class family at that time but 3 saal baad his partner betrayed him. Unhone false accusations Dale dad pe and took away all his powers and money. He made sure ki market mein unka naam itna gira dein ki dad ko kahin aur job na mile . Raste pe laake chod Diya hame . Papa aur chachu ne chote bade sare kaam kiye but to feed a family of 7 it wasn't enough. Hum kiraye ke makan mein 7 log rehte the and they worked a lot to put all the kids in school. When I was 10 Aditi was born but we did not have the monetary power to feed another child.

Dadu and dadi were living in Amritsar at that time and dad didn't have the courage to tell dadu , so we continued living there. I started working at the age of 10 ,uss waqt mujhe sahi galat ki samajh nahi thi all I wanted was to put that Mukesh behind bars. He was a Mafia boss and a human trafficker.He didn't know I was Rajveer's son ..so at 13 I went ahead to join his group. I kept working and learnt everything about the Mafia with him and 6 years later I got him arrested and took over his group and business. Few days later I told my parents that Me , Kabir and Karan started a business together and later I changed everything to Singhanias .

Rohan , Rahul and Ansh all know about this and Rohan and Kabir are even my main hands in Mafia. This is me, Dishika. I kill people...I ...I don't know why I told you this but I hope it answers whatever doubt or questions you had .

(I was 5 years old when my father left his job and started a business with his friend. We belonged to a respectable middle class family at that time but 3 years later his partner betrayed him and put false acquisitions on him and took away all his power and money. He made sure that my father's name goes solo in the market so that he doesn't get a job. He brought us to the streets and left us .....
My dad and uncle tried a lot to do different jobs but it wasn't enough to feed a family of 7. We used to live in a rented house and they worked a lot to put us in school. I was 10 when Aditi was born but we didn't have the monetary power to feed another kid. Grandpa and grandma were living in Amritsar at that time and dad didn't have the courage to tell grandpa about this situation. So we continued living there . I started working at the age of 10 and at that time I didn't know about right or wrong. All I wanted was to put that Mukesh behind the bars. He was a mafia boss and human trafficker l. Hidden no I was Rajveer son so at 13 I went ahead to join his group I kept working and not anything about Mafia with him and 6 years later I got him arrested and to over his Mafia group and business few days later I came back and told my parents that I Karan and Kabir started a business together.)

Adhiraj and Dishika both got up and Dishika was leaving somewhere when Adhiraj pulled her hand back and held her close to him . Too close.. their noses were touching each other and their breaths were mixing . Adhiraj slowly moved towards her ears and whispered..

Ye baat ghar pe badon ko nahi pata hai and I hope you don't say it to anyone too.

( Nobody knows about this from our family)

Adhiraj moved back and joined their noses and asked her .. Understand?

Dishika could just make a small noise as her answer because her brain 2as completely messed up. There were so many things going on in her mind. She went to the one who she knew would answer all her questions .

She went inside the Puja room and sat infront of shiv ji .

Dishika: I don't understand what is happening bhagwan ji . I hate him but I think I love him too, he is ruthless but he is Nobel too, he's strong and weak too. Everything is a mess ab aap hi kuch bataye ki main kya karoon....

( Now you tell me God what should I do)

Dishika sat there for a while and then decided that she would go back and speak to Adhiraj but as she was coming out Rohan saw her and stopped her..
Bhabhi aap ro rahi thi ?

( were you crying?)

Dishika: nahi bus vo
( no it's just that)

Rohan : Aap jhoot bolengi mujhse
( now you'll lie to me )

Dishika: nahi Rohan aisi baat nahi ...
( no Rohan it's nothing like that )

Rohan: bhabhi mujhe pata hai aaj Jo bhi hua .
( I know whatever happened today)

Dishika's face turned pale at this ..

Aapse 5 min baat karni hai . Aap garden mein chaliye na ..
(I need to speak to you for 5 mins please come to the garden )

Dishika nodded and both of them went to the garden.

In the garden ~

Rohan: Dekhiye bhabi main bhaiya ki tarafdari karne nahi aya hoon . Kya hua , kyun hua kaise hua that's his part to tell you. But trust me I know kya situations the uss waqt . And he did all this taki humara bachpan normal ho . Aap khud socho ek 10 saal ke bacche pe sari zimmedari aa gayi . Unhone toh apna bachpan usi din kho Diya jis din bade papa ko us Mukesh ne dhoka Diya aur humse humara sab kuch cheen liya.
But trust me bhabhi agar koi sab theek kar raha hai toh that's you . For the first time main bhai mein changes dekh Raha hoon and all because of you . Please bhabhi..

Rohan's eyes were teary he folded his hand in front of Dishika and spoke

Please bhabhi Don't leave him alone. Please get him out of the walls he created for every one.

(Look sister in law I am not here to defend him. What happened, why it happened and how it happened is his part of the story to let you know but trust me I know what the situations were at that time. And heated all of this so that our childhood is normal. You imagine yourself as a 10 year old child who has all the responsibilities up his shoulder. He lost his childhood the day that Mukesh betrayed us and took a we are business and everything but anyone is changing anything that you trust me in all these I have seen a change in my brother and that is the cause of you please don't let him please get an out of it)

Dishika held his hand and wiped his tears.

Dishika: shhh rote nahi . Thank you mujhpe vishwas rakhne ke liye . I won't let you down I promise.

( Shh don't cry . Thank you for believing in me. I won't let you down I promise)

Rohan left and Dishika sat in the garden looking at the sky and thinking about what is going to happen next in her life.
.
.
.
.
..
.

.
.

Uffff big bigggg revelations. What do you all think is gonna happen next.
.
.

This was today's chapter do let me know your thoughts about this in the comments. Like, vote and comment. Until next time bbyeee 🩷