𝟎𝟏𝟕. "𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲"

"𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦"

"𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦"

♫ saigon - luke hemmings

———

CHAPTER 17
"THREE'S COMPANY"

[real life]

nick walks over to the trash bin and turns when seeing noah get closer holding a tray of trash to throw away. immediately nick spins around leaning on the wall acting like he's on his phone.

"avoiding me already?" noah says peeking over nick's shoulder. nick jumps at the contact dropping his phone. "oh hi! sorry i was on the phone." he laughs nervously. noah smiles at nick who leans down "nick."

"yeah?" nick says looking up shielding his eyes from the sun. noah laughs crossing his arms, "your phone was off." nick's face goes red scrambling up from the ground.

nick puts his phone in his pocket moving his hair from his eyes "yeah cause it just died." he says obviously, noah raises his brows suspiciously. then nick's phone starts dinging making his eyes go wide. he grabs it and gasps "the 1% brought it back to life. does your phone do that? mine does." he says quickly holding his finger up. noah nods acting like he knew what nick was talking about.

nick holds in a groan when he sees it was the group chat sending him a million messages. he opens different photos from melina, chris, and madi. they were of him and noah taken from afar at the table.

nick's head snaps up looking behind noah's head and sees everyone laughing loudly. at the noise noah turns around waving at everyone. "hey chris!" he yells out as chris waves back "sup noah!" he yells back making matt grabs his arm pulling him down roughly so he would sit.

"what'd you do that for?" chris exclaims as nick shuts his eyes slightly embarrassed. seeing that noah was distracted, he quickly goes on his phone thanking matt in the group chat.

"so i heard that you're interested in film?" noah smiles turning back around as nick nods smiling back "yeah i love film a lot actually. who told you?" he laughs. noah asking him about film? nick was close to melting into a puddle.

"your brother, chris. he told me and showed me a video of yours." he laughs fixing his backpack on his shoulder. "oh did he?" nick says smiling tightly, chris was so dead.

"so what did you think?" he asks slowly waiting for the wavy haired boy to reply. clearly noah's opinion mattered a lot.

noah laughs "yeah he did, it was the one where you guys wore props and your sunglasses broke, it was really funny, we didn't finish it since the bell rang. you're really funny." he smiles sweetly.