°˖✧˚ ♡ʚ thirteen ɞ♡˚✧˖°.

The din of voices in the cafeteria seemed to meld together into a blurred roar of conversation

Kokonoi broke through the background noise, the sound of his voice rising above the din.

"I will lose my mind if I stay here one more second," he says, his hand's dramatic gesture adding emphasis to his words.

Rindou, with his elbows on the table and air of arrogance, spoke next.

"Sorry to break it to you, but you will stay here for the rest of your life." Kokonoi's expression stiffens.

"I refuse to believe that," he replies, his voice laced with disapproval.

"We should've escaped long ago, but crusty Takeomi is taking too long."

Ran's gaze wandered around the room with a hint of disinterest and boredom, his eyes taking in every detail of the massive space. The lazy motion of his eyes seemed to mirror the lack of enthusiasm that he felt towards the conversation.

Hand under the table, Sanzu remained silent, his thoughts consumed by some unknown subject, likely involving you, and he seemed content to stay out of the discussion.

The dark-haired man, like Sanzu, remained aloof from the conversation, his thoughts similarly occupied by you. He shared in Sanzu's contemplation, both men's minds engaged by the same subject, their attention entirely focused on the internal mental picture they were forming. The two men, so different in many ways, found a commonality in their mutual interest in you.

Mikey, like always, didn't come. He wasn't interested in their conversation and wanted to be left alone.

"Gosh I'm so horny I might fuck a man" Ran suddenly blurted out, catching the attention of the group who all turned towards him in surprise.

His brother, who was sitting beside him, whispered "Gross" under his breath and shook his head with disappointment.

"That's so unsupportive of you, I'm supposed to be your brother remember?" Ran replied amused by the situation.

Rindou responded; "Why not have sex with Sanzu while you're at it?" as if it were the most natural suggestion in the world.

Sanzu, who had been sitting quietly with his thoughts, suddenly snapped out of it as though he had been caught off guard by Rindou's outburst.

"I don't think Sanzu would agree," Ran said while seriously considering the idea, "He got his nurse to fuck."

His brother replied again, "Maybe it's your time to repent."

"You can't be serious," Ran said, leaning back and stretching his arm, "You literally fucked the prime minister's daughter while he was giving a speech at the church."

Rindou sighed, frustrated and clearly losing the battle with his sibling. "You don't shut up, do you?" he said, giving up on his attempt to keep Ran on track. Ran just chuckled and leaned back on his chair, stretching his arms behind his head and letting out a deep sigh.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

As you sat there, checking the documents you'd give to Doctor Yoshida later, you felt somewhat calm after your encounter with Sarah. The fact that Sarah had the nerve to tell you that she was engaged with your ex-boyfriend had made you mad, but you had let go of that anger.

You didn't want anything to do with her or her problems, and were focused on yourself and your own wellness.

But you still hated her.

It was already lunchtime, and the sun's warm light came in through the window, casting its warm glow onto the objects in the room. The sun's rays pierced through the clouds, giving a sense that the rain from the morning had ceased for now. It was a quiet, serene moment of the day.

As you prepared the documents you'd need to give Doctor Yoshida, you saw two guards entering your cell with the Bonten leader's unconscious body. They were carrying him in a way that provided them with support, and you let out a gasp at the sight.

The guards had a firm hold on his shoulders, and you couldn't help but wonder what could have happened. And it scared you a little to see him in such a vulnerable state.

You looked at the two men, "What happened?" you asked hesitantly. "He's fainted, can you take care of him?" one of them says. You let out a small sigh, knowing that you have no choice but to do your duty as a nurse, no matter how intimidating it may be to be alone with the Bonten leader.

You gesture to them to bring him to the bed, and they carefully place him on it. They handcuff his hand to the bed, and after they leave you both alone, you take a deep breath.

You need to do your job and take care of him, so you begin to prepare the medical supplies that you'll need to attend to him, trying to put aside any feelings of intimidation and focus on the medical task at hand.

You looked at the unconscious Bonten leader on the bed, admiring how peaceful he looked in his slumber. You couldn't believe that such a dangerous man would look so serene and harmless.