| 02 |

༊˚ 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 ࿐

TAEHYUNG'S POV | a day ago ::

Timing. Timing is a very important thing in life. The more you value your time, the more it values you and though life isn't easy it somehow seems good enough to feel like breathing.

I was very much annoyed at the fact that my flight has been delayed. I was supposed to reach Korea two hours early but it's delayed. "Sir, we apologize for the inconvenience." The staff member said as I let out a sigh and dismissed him with the wave of my hand. "So.. can it fix my schedule that is already fucked up, Mr Han?" I questioned my secretary who deliberately shook his head.

"They say they are sorry." I scoffed while shaking my head. "I hate the word." I muttered, staring outside the window of my personal jet. My arrival to the country was planned and there must've been people waiting for me but then it didn't matter. What's disappointing is that my family is waiting and I had to cancel the meeting on my schedule for today as well. Everything is already messed up and they say that they are sorry.

Only if it could fix what it messed up.

I completed my work in the states earlier than planned because I wanted to be home as soon as possible. On the request of my grandfather, I had to come back and being the CEO, I couldn't stay away much.

I went through the files once more while I was on my way. "Sir.. are you sure you want to do this?" Han Jisung, my secretary, questioned as he fixed his glasses. "You know, Mr Han, you cannot stop what's already decided and written." I stated, flipping through the pages. "Of course but it's.. a lifetime." He muttered, biting onto his lips. A scoff left my mouth at that. "I don't care. So long as I keep my grandfather happy, nothing really matters. It ought to happen. Today or tomorrow."

The rest of the flight we only discussed work because I don't like bringing my personal life into my business. After hours, the flight finally lands in Korea. I bring my sunglasses to my eyes as I step outside of the jet. "Sir, we must take another route because the paparazzi are waiting outside." Jisung states as I give him a nod. Not that I hate paparazzi but no one liked them either right? I hated the unwanted and unreal headlines they'd make over me.

Jisung walks behind me as I walk further. Suddenly my business phone starts ringing as my secretary passes it to me. I stare at the caller ID. "Yes Mr Choi?" I questioned. "Mr Kim, we need to analyze a few things about our last meeting." I wince at his words. "I thought I made everything clear the last time we had a meeting?" I questioned, hearing him let out a sigh. "Sir, you canceled out all the designs." He muttered. "That was the final decision." I stated.