25.You are my husband!

Adhiraj gave him a hard look and was about to speak when

Riya came with a juice glass and forwarded it to Dishika with an absurd expression.

She took the juice and they were conversing when suddenly Vikrant held her hand and spoke:

Let's go and dance Dishu .

Looking at Dishika and Vikrant going away, Adhiraj's grip on the glass became tight. He was clutching the glass with so much anger that his knuckles turned white.

Riya, seeing an opportunity, kept her hand on his hand and spoke in a very sultry voice.

Adhiraj was already irritated and listening to her didn't help him right now.

He spoke with her in a very dangerous voice and even threatened to remove her from the company and make sure that she doesn't get a job anywhere. .

Here Dishika was getting irked and jealous seeing Riya holding his hand and talking. Vikrant too saw that and spoke:

Are bhaiya ko karne do enjoy. Let us enjoy and started twirling her .

( Let your brother enjoy and let us enjoy too)

When in between Adhiraj came out of nowhere, took her hand while she was twirling,held her waist and she crashed straight into his chest. Looking up into his eyes .. she saw anger .

Adhiraj: Dance with me !

Dishika: But you don't Dan....

Adhiraj: For you I will.

Adhiraj left no room for her to speak.
Dishika was tongue tied. She didn't know what to say further . Controlling her smile she nodded and started dancing.

Adhiraj: uske saath itni Khushi se naach rahi thi ab kya ho gaya?

( you were dancing so happily with him, what happened now ?)

Dishika: aap bhi toh uske saath haath pakad kar baat kar rahe the ...

( you too were talking with her holding her hand..)

Adhiraj: sawal ka jawab sawal nahi hota ! And main baat nahi kar raha tha dhamka raha tha use job se nikalne ka. Par tum toh enjoy kar rahi thi...

( You don't answer a question by asking another question. And I wasn't talking, I was threatening to remove her from the job . But you were enjoying)

Adhiraj's hand was making patterns on her waist and his grip was hard yet firm . As if showing everyone that she is his . Dishika was listening to him but was blanking out in between. She for some reason was having a headache and her head was spinning.

While they were busy dancing, Riya got infuriated and took her red wine glass and went straight to her and poured it on her . Acting as she slipped and this was a mere mistake.

But actually this was her plan . To degrade Dishika and make fun of her in front of everyone. But seeing her being close to Adhiraj burned her heart . And she decided to...

Riya : I am so sorry I slipped. Please let me help you clean it .

Dishika looked at Adhiraj and he gave her a small nod .

Both of them went inside the washroom and Dishika was still feeling dizzy.

She held the nearby table and sat down not knowing that Riya was about to attack her with a vase .

Before Riya could hit Dishika she felt a cloth on her mouth and then she saw nothing.

Getting up and looking back, Dishika didn't find her . Shrugging, she went out and saw Vikrant standing outside.

At this point She was too irritated to see him everywhere.

All good? He asked.

Dishika wasn't feeling in her senses as if she hadn't slept in ages . She just looked at him and nodded.

Vikrant saw a few drops of red wine near her neck and took out his handkerchief to clean it but Dishika stopped him . Even not being in her senses she knew what was happening and more clearly because Adhiraj wasn't here with her right now so she had to be a little careful ...

But seeing them from behind Adhiraj thought that both of them were kissing each other. This fueled his anger more. He broke the glass which he was holding, picked up a bottle and drank it .

Moving towards Dishika he held her hand and dragged her outside the venue. Sitting in the car he asked one of the drivers to drive them home.

Sitting in the car Dishika was looking at everything like she was a baby .Dishika was confused. She had never felt like she was feeling right now.

While Adhiraj found it weird, he chugged it aside as his anger overpowered everything . The alcohol effect started showing soon and Adhiraj was getting more and more angered. He threw the bottle aside, held the back of her neck and brought it closer to his face .

Dishika held his face in her small hands and was about to kiss him when that car halted and the driver informed them that they reached.

Holding each other's hand they somehow made it to their room. Both drunk and not in their senses.

Adhiraj removed his coat and threw it on the couch. Dishika was behind him and slowly held his hand for her support.
Adhiraj looked at both of their hands and then at her face . Fire blazing through his eyes.

Dishika was unable to understand his emotions at that time. She simply held his face in her hand and brought it closer to her face and spoke..

Hayeee Gusse mein bhi aap kitne handsome lagte hai!

( You look so handsome even when you are angry..)

Dishika spoke slow and in a sloppy way.Fumbling in between she spoke again..

I didn't like seeing you with that girl.

Haww ..Dishika said closing her mouth

She was hitting on you ! Muh na Tod dun uska . You are my husband...

( I'll break her face)

hai na

( Aren't you)

Dishika spoke the last line slowly and with so much love that it made Adhiraj a little less angry but before he could think anything else Dishika kissed him .

She kissed him. Without warning, without permission. Without even deciding to do it, but simply because she couldn't have done anything else. She just needed that breath he was holding. She wanted him to know that he was all hers...

Dishika's kiss was tender and filled with love.Adhiraj kissed her back with out and delay. .. but his kiss was rough . He was angry and wanted to remove all his anger through that kiss.

Adhiraj's hand moved towards her waist and he held her tight while chewing her lips making her moan.

None of them stopped .They both kissed each other with passion, love and anger .
In the heat of the moment both got carried away and....

.
.
.
.
.
Unknown location ~

Boss aapne jaisa kaha tha ho gaya hai . ..

( Boss everything is done as per your command)

Good.
.
.
Ab main dekhta hoon tu kyap kar Sakta hai. The Adhiraj Singhania has to fall on my feets now . And I am gonna love it .

( Now I shall see what you are gonna do)
.

.

.
.
.
.

Wishing you all a very Happy Dusshera 🙏🏻❤️✨. I am so sorry for not being able to update sat ko was busy with puja . But I hope you all liked the chapter. Do let me know your thoughts about this in the comments. Like, vote and comment. Until next time bbyeee 🩷