❄️Close Enemies❄️

Thoughts: okay, I don't know what it is with people who think we need to see Aesthetics or who you would cast if your book got into a movie. We don't need to see that when I open the store. I don't want to know that I want to get straight to the story, not see oh my God, here's my Aesthetics or Oh my God, here's who I would play. I Don't Care. And that's the honest-to-God truth: I don't care if I want to read your story, I don't care who you want to play if your book becomes famous, I don't want to see your Aesthetics that throw me off, and I don't want even to read a book. And then, when I get to the prologue again, I'm music video. I don't understand why people think we need a music video to connect with the story we don't. We're okay reading your story without hearing music in the background because that's just distracting us anyway, and now we don't want to reach your story because we turn a page, and the music starts.
The stories seem very interesting, but the prologue is too long. When it comes to a prologue, people don't understand that a prologue is supposed to be a small summary, maybe 150 words if that, of what your story will be. It's the start of the story. It's what will grab your readers and keep them wanting more. It's not a chapter, and many of the stories I've been reading, including this one, have been where the prologue is like a chapter, and it feels like a chapter. It doesn't feel like a prologue. It feels like a chapter. This is the same type of story that the prologue might as well be a chapter. Because it feels more like a chapter than a prologue, it feels more like I'm already in the story than I'm about to be. It's not introducing me to the story. It's telling me the story, and that's the difference. It is a very long chapter, not a prologue.
Another thing is it does need to be edited. Certain items do not flow right, or some words are missing, or letters like I they," etc. that are cutting would help make the story or the sentence at that time flow better. It does seem like a perfect story. It just throws me off because of the YouTube videos, and it needs to be edited. Also, I'm not big on the cussing. I feel like they do cuss a bit too much, and I understand that you know certain things are meant to be sworn when it comes to an emotion, but I feel like you could go a different way.
Thank you for letting me review your story. 📚

🪷A. D🪷

Percentage:40%

Chapter I read: a prologue in the first chapter

Recommend yes/ no? No

Summary of book

A dramatic turn of events change Sarah and April's lives forever after their mother is tragedy murdered by an unknown assailant. Now it's only a matter of time before Sarah and April and the people closest to them become sitting ducks as well.

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they can not be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷