26.Accusations?!

Next morning ~

The sun rays directly hit Dishika's face disturbing her sleep . She turned to the other side slowly and snuggled into her pillow - - her pillow is breathing? She lazily opened her eyes to see Adhiraj sleeping. Her head was aching like hell for some reason and she was unable to get up because Adhiraj had his hand on her waist. As she took her hand to remove his hand she felt a little weird, picking up the comforter she took a look at herself , just to find her naked . . ..

Her sleep went out of the window and she jolted up and a sharp pain spread through her body . She was unable to get up from her place. Sensing some movement Adhiraj wakes up and looks at her .. and then at himself. He quickly wakes up and wears his boxers that were lying down. Turning back he saw Dishika completely covering herself in the duvet .

His eyes blazed fire looking at her.

HOW DARE YOU?

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU USE ME?

His voice was booming in the room and Dishika was scared..

I thought you were different but no you are just like all those money hungry sluts . Well played doctor..well played. You fucking married me for my money and to upgrade your fucking middle class status in the society. You planned everything so well man!
You got me drunk and then fucked me!

Dishika was completely inside the comforter in order to cover her body .

Dishika was unable to speak. The allegations he was putting on her made her want to die on the spot

Adhiraj was irked seeing no response from her . He moved towards her and pulled the duvet down harshly and held her hair harshly and got it close to his face.

Dishika was scared. Her eyes held pain , fear and vulnerability .

Adhiraj looked into her eyes and barked on her face -

You messed with the wrong man, Dishika. I never wanted to hurt you but bitches like you deserve to be hurt and to be in pain . And trust me if you think that I will simply divorce you, you are wrong . I will make your life a living hell , you will want to die but I won't let you. You will regret this day till the end of your life and I will make sure you do that . You have no fucking idea what you called upon yourself .

Her vision blurred, her eyes stung as she took a deep breath to try and steady her emotions, but to no avail. She felt the hot,salty tears as they began rolling down her cheeks. She was embarrassed. Crying in front of others always left her feeling so exposed. She kept her gaze low and quietly soaked in all that he said . His words always managed to penetrate through the many layers she generally enveloped herself in and struck her core.

Adhiraj left her hair harshly making her fall on the pillow and went away .

His words kept echoing in her mind. The disrespect was tragically blatant . And what happened today was something she never expected would happen. Just yesterday she thought maybe they would have a fresh start and now she wanted to end her life . The things he told her today made her mad but she couldn't say anything because she didn't know what had happened yesterday. She had nothing to say when she didn't know what had happened in the first place. So she kept quiet taking all the accusations he put on her . . .
.
.
her tears kept falling,wetting her pillow.

An hour later ~

Adhiraj went straight to the gym to calm his mind. After he finished his workout, went back to his room . When he entered he saw Dishika sitting on the bed .. tiredly...

She wasn't even able to pull up the duvet when he entered because she had no energy....

Her chest was filled with dark marks of the lovebites. Her eyes - RED ..a deep shade of red and he knew she was crying the entire time. She was struggling to get down. The Adhiraj of yesterday would have definitely helped her but now .. he would never.. . He had sworn to make her life miserable and he is gonna do that.

He went inside the washroom and turned on the water inside the bathtub. Once he knew the water was perfect he went near her and picked her up.. shocking her .

He went inside the washroom and threw her into the bathtub.

Dishika left a loud scream . The water was extremely hot . Her body quickly turned reddish pink . With shaking hands she held the edge of the tub to come out but Adhiraj put his hand on her with so much force that she wasn't able to move .

He connected their head and spoke -

Ye bas shuruwat thi . I hope God shows some mercy on you because I won't.

( this was just the beginning)
.
.
Saying so Adhiraj left .

.
.
.
Dishika somehow managed to get out of there and changed into a kurta . But when she went to open the door to their room she wasn't able to. She tried a few times but ultimately she knew that he must have locked her in . This sudden change of his attitude shocked her to the core.

She sat there for some time but the pain overtook her and she slept.
.
.
.
.
.
When she opened her eyes she saw the room dark and a duvet on her . She slowly got up from the bed when suddenly she heard Adhiraj's voice -

You are one smart bitch. I thought you just fucked me for money but you have other people too !

Dishika: what ~ ye kya keh rahe hai aap main

( what are you saying)
.
.

Adhiraj: SHUT UP
samajh nahi aa raha main kya bol raha hoon. Han then have a look at this -

( you are unable to understand what I am saying right? Hmm )

Said Adhiraj throwing a newspaper on her face -

She bent down in pain and picked it up to see the cover page with a picture of her, adhiraj and Vikrant?

The title read -

Singhania's escort kissing businessman Vikrant Khurrana at a party?

.
.
This swept the floor under her feet . Adhiraj's accusations were seeming nothing infront of this ...

Dishika rushed towards Adhiraj and held his hand and spoke

Dishika - Adhir believe me

Adhiraj twisted her hand behind her back and spoke dangerously looking deep in her eyes -

Aaj ke baad mujhe iss naam se mat bulana ... jaan le lunga tumhari.

( from today onwards don't call me by this name. I will kill you )