27.I missed you !

3 months later ~

Dishika's pov -

Today was the day! Today was finally the day when I was leaving the hospital. I had resigned 2 months back but I had few patients whom I couldn't leave. Leaving the job for which I worked day and night made me feel helpless. Coming out of the hospital after submitting my ID I felt weak but at peace.... At Least I won't have to listen to those comments now...

Flashback -

Day after the fight -

Third person POV-

Dishika woke up and wore a salwar suit to cover her body because of the marks from the boils . She went down for breakfast and seeing her everyone stopped eating.

Dishika sat next to Aditi and she saw her hickey..
She elbowed Rohan and both of them spoke together..

Oh ho bhaiya ~

Dishika stopped eating and looked at him .
There was no emotion in his face...

Before she could speak anything....
Sabhi log apna khana Khao aur kaam Karo.

( Everyone eat your food and do your work)

Dadi spoke and left the dining room.

Dishika apologetically looked at everyone and noticed that everyone was a little quiet today except the younger clan.

She quickly finished her food and left for the hospital.

As she came out of her car she was swarmed by the group of reporters..

Are you dating Mr Singhania?

Did you kiss Mr Khurana?

Are you playing with both the businessmans?

Was that an intentional act ?

She tried dogging all the people and was moving towards the hospital when suddenly someone threw stones at her.

The stones hit her badly but having no other option to stop anywhere she rushed inside.

Inside the hospital there was no other case . All the doctors , nurses and staff gave her bad looks and were murmuring about her .

No one came to tend to her either .
That was when she realised that it doesn't matter how many good things you have done in life . One small mistake and everyone judges you even if they don't know the entire story.

Dishika went on to see her patients. By the end of the day the HOD of her department called her and gave her a lecture on how she had brought down the hospital's name ....

On the other hand Adhiraj was fuming as he saw the news . He was already in a bad mood considering all the things that happened and to put a cherry on top even his assistant Riya was not seen . Knowing Riya Adhiraj knew she must have gone on some stupid trip with her new boyfriend he ignored that fact .

No doubt Adhiraj hates Dishika now but that doesn't change the fact that he started liking her , heck it was more than that . Yes ! Adhiraj was bad at understanding emotions but it was definitely something he never felt before.

That feeling always made him look out for her , try and make her happy . And no matter how much hatred he had for her now that was insufficient to suppress these feelings.

He quickly deployed bodyguards for her without her knowledge and made sure all the people who were involved in hitting her or troubling her were out of their jobs.