29.Coffee= Ishu ?

Adhiraj forgot how to breathe for a second. She was pregnant?

Adhiraj: What ? You .. ar.. how ? We.. that's not possible..

Adhiraj was unable to form a proper sentence. He was fumbling in his life for the first time.

Dishika: Not my fault that you sperms were too fast !

Adhiraj's ears felt hot listening to this . He couldn't believe it. She was pregnant with his child.. he will become a father.. Was he ready for it ?. . .
.
.

.
.
Adhiraj slowly sat down on the couch in their bedroom. His hands shivering . He was looking here and there in nervousness. Sweat beads forming on his forehead.
He quickly wiped it and held Dishika's hand and spoke...

Ye humara baccha hai . I am becoming a father.. I..
( This is our child.)

He tried touching her stomach but she held his hand in air and looked into his eyes dead and asked

.
.
Dishika: you believe me ?

Adhiraj's heart was pounding. What did she mean by this ?

Confusion evident on his face . Seeing this Dishika continued ~

Dishika: you were the one who told that I slept with you for money and had it been not Vikrant you would have said that this isn't even your child...

Flashback -

Dishika's was about to switch off the phone when it rang . ( Ch- I missed you.. 1st flashback)

It was an unknown number and she simply cut the call . But it rang again and again and now she it had crossed limits. She picked up the call and roared on the phone -

Ek baar phone cut Kiya toh samjh nahi aata ki baat nahi karni .

( When I cut the call once don't you understand that I don't want to talk )

Baat zaruri hai Dishu.

( It's important Dishu)
She heard Vikrants voice.

Dishika: Vikrant.. you ?.

I am sending you an address please come and meet me . Please!

Dishika agreed and reached at the cafes location he sent.

She saw Vikrant sitting there and went and sat in front of him .

Vikrant looked straight into her eyes and spoke..

Trust me Dishika I'll solve this mess . Look at this . This is a pic from a different angle.

That picture clearly showed Dishika stopping Vikrant's hand .

They have wantedly done this to put me and your brother's image down .
Trust me Dishika I won't let anything happen to you.
He spoke again .

The emotions his eyes held were making Dishika feel uncomfortable.
She nodded and conversed a little more and left from there .

The next day another news came out with a picture of them from Another angle and a statement that vikarant made saying that all this was planned to put his image down and Dishika was the victim of a dirty business politics.

.
.
.
When that news came out Adhiraj was hella guilty that he misunderstood her and didn't let her even explain herself. He knew how nasty the paparazzi and media can get .

He was guilty but was angry too . He still didn't know what and how things had happened that night. Not that he regretted it but he felt used . He had never been with any girl cuz he had seen all of this friends being ditched for money and other things. He didn't want that . He sure never wanted to marry but always wanted someone who he could rely on and could share all his problems because he had seen his parents...and Dishika was just that person. She was a sunshine in a human . She could make legit anyone smile . She made him smile too .