28.Stupid.

But something felt off and it was ...
Her emotions..

She had no emotions on her face, it almost looked like she was just alive but wasn't living.

Dishika looked at him emotionlessly then ducked her head and went away without saying anything . She was not feeling well today and on top of that the fast was making her feel weak . She went down and saw everyone was there for the katha . They all sat for the katha and after it was over she slowly got up and saw her family entering.

Dishika smiled with some tears in her eyes and ran to them . She met with everyone and tightly hugged Arjun and let her tears flow . Arjun held her cheeks and spoke in a babyish voice " bua royi royi " and tried wiping her eyes with his tiny fingers .
Dishika chuckled slowly and held him in her arms .

They all then went ahead and spoke with Adhiraj and her in-laws .

Dishika was standing in the kitchen and arranging the snacks when she saw Shweta and Adhiraj talking to each other and how Shweta took Adhiraj's hand and kept it on her waist .. but Adhiraj quickly pushed her asied and warned her to not do anything which would result in their families loss. Just as he was about to leave that place he looked up and saw Dishika who was still looking at him.

Dishika 's POV -

I felt broken. How did everything go so wrong? The more the days went by the colder he got .

Beta , I heard my mom ( Deepti )call . I turned to look at her and then she spoke.
(Child)

Sab theek hai na ? Tu theekh hai na ?
( Is everything alright? Are you doing alright?)

Han ma sab theek hai . Dekho mujhe theekh lag Rahi hoon ya nahi . . .
(Yes mom everything is fine. Look at me m I not looking ok?)

Beta jaise humne bheji thi vaisi toh nahi dikh rahi ho ...

( Child you don't look like we sent you)

Maaaa
(Momm)

Beta main Teri ma hun tu jo nahi bolti na vo bhi samajh sakti hoon.
( Child I am your mother..even if you don't say anything I'll understand)

I looked at her and my eyes welled up. She somehow always knew .

Beta isse koi fark nahi padta ki saas kitna pyaar karti hai sasur kitna dhyan rakhta hain lekin agar pati ka sath hi na ho toh uss rishte ka koi matlab nahi hai .

( Child it doesn't matter how much you mother in law loves you or how much your father in law cares for you but if your brother doesn't support you then there is no point of this relationship)

I was struck at my place... were our differences so much that it was clearly evident to everyone?

Beta jis din lage na ki ab ye rishta aur nahi sambhal sakti uss din ghar Laut aana koi kuch nahi kahega

( The day you feel that you can't handle this relationship more come back home child. No one will question you )

My head jolted up and I looked at her almost on the verge of crying. I held her hand and said..

Maa rishte todne mein time nahi lagte . Iss rishte ko main kuch aur waqt Dena chahti hoon . Thodi umeed hai jis din vo khatam ho jayegi us din wapis aa jaungi ..

( Mom it doesn't take much time to Break relations. I want to give this a little more time . I have some hope left when I loose that too I'll return home )

Suddenly I heard someone clapping..
.

Third person POV -

Wah wah wah ye dekhlo Inka drama.. pehel paise ainthege aur phir Kushi Kushi apne Ghar bhagenge.