°˖✧˚ ♡ʚ twenty-four ɞ♡˚✧˖°.

Bonten  stood in silence as they gazed upon the bloody scene before them

Bonten  stood in silence as they gazed upon the bloody scene before them. The purple-haired man was relentless in his attack, delivering punch after punch to the other man; the sounds of his wails and moans of pain only fueling the purple-haired man's anger. The sight was enough to turn even the most veteran of fighters' stomachs, but Bonten members stood unfazed, their faces stony and unreadable.

At the prison's barren yard, the ominous sky was a dull grey, like the color of despair. The harsh winds swept across the barren terrain, carrying a chilling bitterness that cut through the air like a sharp blade. A bleak and oppressive atmosphere surrounded the prison yard, a constant reminder of the bleak and hopeless circumstances that the prisoners found themselves in.

He, in the midst of the carnage, his uniform torn and his tattoos exposed for all to see. A splattering of blood stained his chest and face, and his nose continued to drip with the red liquid as he regarded the scene in front of him with a sinister expression. The prisoners around him regarded the scene in shock, their eyes wide with disbelief. The guards were rushing towards them, trying to gain control of the situation, but it was clear that the damage had already been done. Two men lay unconscious on the ground, while the third was, begging and pleading for mercy.

Sanzu's eyes were fixed on Rindou, who was still relentlessly assaulting the prisoner. A faint smile crept onto his face, almost imperceptible, yet nevertheless revealing the amusement that he derived from the sight. Crouched, his hands rested on his knees, his elbows leaned, while his fingers twitched with each subtle gesture, making the veins in his inner arm move in synchrony.

Ran was standing against the wall, his head tilted back, making his Adam's apple move in a more pronounced manner as he let out a deep sigh. With each move his throat seemed to widen, and each breath he drew seemed to come from the very depths of his being. Without a single thought, Ran made his way towards his brother, his gait carefree and almost lackadaisical, revealing a sense of complete detachment and apathy towards the situation.

Ran's grip tightened around his brother's bicep as he raised his arm up. As he did so, small droplets of blood flew away, trailing through the air like a misty red cloud.

"Get up," he said simply, and his brother showed resistance at first. However, as the guards started to close in, he relented, giving in to his brother's command. He shook out the blood on his arms as if it was nothing, a casual and careless gesture.

The lieutenant, accompanied by a group of officers and guards, motioned for them to take the unconscious men to the hospital facility. The facility where you work.

Rindou, with a bleeding nose and scratched chest, accompanied them as well. Perhaps during the journey, they could discuss his case, and the circumstances that led to him being in the present situation. Every moment was crucial, and they knew that each step they took got them closer to solving the mystery behind the incident.

Kokonoi observed the scene in front of him, a look of skepticism etched on his face. "That was something, all right." he muttered, clearly unimpressed.

Sanzu followed his words, "They didn't even do anything to him and he just went all out." he said.

Ran, who had until then been quietly observing the scene, finally spoke up, his voice laced with a dry sense of humor. "Okay, Mother Teresa."

The comment made Sanzu roll his eyes, but Ran didn't seem to notice, his attention focused solely on his brother and the men accompanying him, fading onto the background.

"For the first time, I agree with Sanzu," Kakucho began, his voice full of concern. "Rindou has been acting more reserved and more frustrated lately and that's not like him."

Ran turned to face the group of men and added with a sorrowful tone, "Yeah, I'm worried for him."

Sanzu, who stood to Ran's right, chimed in with a playful voice, "Maybe it's because Daddy misses his kitten?" His tone was unworried as he added his own perspective to the conversation, "What's that spoiled brat's name anyway? Emma?" Sanzu let out a small smile at his own joke, indicating that he didn't take the situation as seriously as Ran did.

The comment, however, didn't sit well with the group, but Sanzu showed no signs of stopping.

"That bitch is lucky that I'm locked up here, but I would've ripped her guts," he continued, his tone taking on an increasingly violent note.

"Plus she's the reason we got here in the first place," he added, almost spitting out the last few words as he raised his hands. "Can't see why he's so pussy whipped for her, she's not special." As he finished speaking, he let out a harsh laugh. "It's almost pathetic."

"You can't judge him, though," Kokonoi said, his voice taking on a more cautious tone. "Aren't you as obsessed as he is, but with the nurse?"

But Sanzu was unfazed, firing a quick retort. "At least my nurse isn't a spoiled chick with her only personality trait is having big tits and money," Sanzu snapped back.

"Even high on Fentanyl I wouldn't fuck her. Yikes," Sanzu finished, ending the conversation altogether, not letting it go any further.

Hands in pockets, head slightly bowed. Yet as he walked, rain began to fall, single drop, then many more. In the desolate cityscape, the rain kept falling. It seemed like it had been pouring for weeks, and there was no sign of it letting up anytime soon. The cold breeze swept through the streets, howling like a lost soul, carrying the scent of wet concrete and trash. The buildings towered high, almost reaching the height of the cloudy sky, creating a sense of isolation and despair. Even though the city was filled with people, It felt like It was deserted.

--

HIIII this chap is short ik ik please dont throw tomatoes at me😓😓 BUT I JUST SEEN WE ARE ALMOST 10K IN THIS FF HAHAHAH BRO THATS CRAZY🥳 anyway when i tell yall this ff is gonna blow up when bonten arc in the anime drops its crazy SOON WE ARE 1MIL💋 AND IF YOU DONT THINK I CAN MAKE IT FUCK YOU😘

kizz kizz babes and leave comments or otherwise🔪🤭