19. Her Innocence got Stripped 🩸

Triggering scenes ahead (blood scenes and emotionally traumatic scenes). Read only if you are comfortable.

Chandralekha POV

It pained severely when I fell on the ground. I managed to lift up my head and look around. There was Rajmata, Maharani Mohini, Rajkumar Indrajeet, the members of the Judiciary who had proved my father guilty and many other soldiers.

Samrat walked past me and went straight to his throne. He sat there spreading his arms like a King. I managed to stand up and look at him looking at me hungrily and angrily.

He started caressing his cheek that was slapped by me and said loudly

"I want to ask the members of the Judiciary whether or not she is eligible to be my wife and Vijaygarh's Queen anymore?"

And one of those spoke "She is the daughter of a traitor. Ideally she doesn't deserve this honour anymore, but if Samrat accepts her on some valid grounds then she can get that position even now."

I brought my eyes back from that man and started looking at Samrat again

"I want to test her on the grounds of beauty." He said while looking directly into my eyes.

"Chetan, Undress her!" He said while shifting his gaze away from me to him, but only for a moment and then brought his gaze back to me.

That man came closer to me and held the strings of my blouse in his palms. I shivered and tried to oppose him by holding his wrist.

"Noo! Leave me!" I said slowly and I heard Maharani Mohini interrupting in between

"You cannot do this son. This doesn't happen in Vijaygarh. Your father would be ashamed to see you doing this."

I looked at her with pleading eyes when Samrat spoke "I am the Samrat now. I can do whatever I wa ..."

Maharani Mohini cut him off and said "Ek baar aisi hi ek sabha me ek stree ki maryada ko isi prakar utarne ka prayas kia gaya tha aur uske baad Jo vidhvans hua usse hum sab Mahabharat ke naam se jante hai. Aisa adharm mat Karo Putra! Stri ka apman Ishwar ko krodhit kar dega. Kaise bachoge unke kop se?"

"There was a time when a few people had tried to strip the honour of a woman publicly and the destruction that happened after that is known as Mahabharat. Don't do such a sin, Son! Dishonoring a woman angers the Gods. How will you escape their anger?"

Her voice was powerful and was echoing in the hall as a warning. Samrat was glaring at her. He was pissed off when he said

"Par yaha to Krishn hai hi nahi. Yaha kewal hum hai aur hamara Raj chalta hai."

"But there is no Krishna here. Only I am here and my rule prevails."

He glanced at me for once and then looked at someone behind me with expressionless face. He commanded him

"Nobody is allowed to question my decision and this woman tried to interfere in it." He said pointing his index finger at Maharani Mohini and continued

"PURAB! CUT OFF THIS WOMAN'S TONGUE RIGHT NOW!"

My eyes got widened at his order and there was sudden chaos in the hall. I saw Rajkumar Indrajeet shivering terribly but he didn't utter a word. He had turned sweaty.

One man walked past me and held Maharani Mohini's arm and dragged her in the middle. He kicked her from behind and she immediately sat on her knees. He took her hands and tied them with a rope. Then he went forward and cupped her cheeks brutally. He took out some forecep kind of instrument and inserted it in her mouth. He held her tongue with its help and brought her tongue out. He left her cheek and took out his dagger and within a few moments he chopped off her tongue.

"MOTHER!!!" I saw Rajkumar Indrajeet sitting down on his knees while saying this word. He palmed his face and started crying horribly.

Blood erupted from her mouth as a fountain that stopped after a while. My eyes got shut at this sight but I did not scream this time. I had no courage to do so. I could see Maharani struggling to scream but no voice came out of her mouth. It was just a gurgling sound that came out because of the blood she had in her mouth.

There was a huge emotional turmoil going on inside me. Just two days had passed after my father's execution and I had seen so much by now. He was the one whom I considered as the 'the man of my dreams', but this was his real self. He was a walking nightmare.

I knew nobody could save me from his tortures now. I had to surrender to my fate and I did it. Rajkumar Indrajeet took away his mother from the courtroom and Samrat ordered Chetan again.

He approached me once more and took out his dagger. He placed his dagger on my back and moved it in upward direction. I felt stingy pain on my back and I knew I was bleeding now. I shifted my gaze to Rajmata once and she was smiling. She was smiling at my condition. What kind woman was she? Now I was understanding the reason behind Samrat's cruel behaviour. He had inherited it from his mother. She was definitely a heartless woman.

Chetan had cut the strings of my blouse and in that process he had wounded my back too. He immediately held it and tore it apart. My bosoms were visible to everyone now and my head was hung in shame. He continued his work of stripping and ultimately completed it.

Something had changed in me today. With each piece of cloth leaving my body something was dying in me. My innocence, my dreams, my cheerfulness, my smile, my expectations and most importantly my belief that there was something like love that exists in this world died today. A huge part of me got stripped along with those clothes.

I could hear men laughing at my condition. They were passing remarks on my body. Many of those were vulgar comments. Some of them called me whore too. And here I was sitting in a courtroom with 107 men staring at my naked body.

I managed to lift up my head and looked at Samrat's direction. He was laughing like a demon when my eyes met his. He laughed for a few more seconds until he realised I was staring at him continuously without blinking.

He stopped laughing and gradually everyone became silent. He was directly looking into my eyes and I was also doing the same. There was nothing in me that could be broken anymore. He smirked a little and said

"She definitely has a beautiful body but I want someone younger. Perhaps a younger version of her would be better."

I came back to my senses when he said the last line. What did he mean? I was trying to understand his words and I was blinking nervously when he said

"BRING HER YOUNGER SISTER ROOPLEKHA IN THE COURTROOM!" He announced and I shivered to the core.

They had my sister with them? What the hell? I was hell scared now since I know how low Samrat can stoop. I was looking here and there when I heard my sister's screams.

"Leave me! Don't touch me like that!"

I immediately turned back and saw Roop with two soldiers who were holding her by her arms.

"Do anything with me, but please let her go. She is a baby. She has not even flowered yet." I cried my heart out and begged him with adjoined hands.

"I would love to see this young girl getting fucked by everyone of you until she dies."

Samrat announced with a smirk and I felt like my breathing had stopped.

How was the update?

Trust me writing this scene was very veryyyyyy difficult for me as a girl. And the upcoming scene will be more terrifying as our baby Rooplekha will get brutally raped in that, but this would be the last attack of Yuddhjeet and his mother on Chandra. Iske baad hamari Chandra ka transformation chalu hoga aur phir shuru hogi 3 real love stories with many twists and turns and definitely many life lessons.

Aur vote karte raho na please! Share bhi Karo story ko.

Love you all 💜💜💜