| 09 |

༊˚ 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐄 ࿐

Y/N'S POV ::

One thing that you'll never get to see in the huge cities is the simplicity of a small town. The suite where we stayed was far away from the busy streets of the big city. I was on a walk, looking and exploring the beach. Yes,Hawaii was all about beaches and islands. Even the days here were peaceful.

I learned these things today after stepping out of that suite. I didn't realize when the sky turned orange to blue and suddenly the darkness took over. The moon was already peeking from above. The stars were gleaming in the sky , illuminating the surroundings. It all looked magical and I haven't seen this type of scenery before.

I was seated in a small pub which I discovered while exploring the surrounding area. It was a little bit away from our suite and not many people were there. I was thankful for the smaller crowd. The people there were singing while I was seated alone in a corner, admiring the sea along with the sky. I knew it was late at night but I was still out on a purpose. The outside environment for the very first time made me feel at peace rather than staying under the same roof as that annoying bastard.

I let out a huff, sipping another glass of coke. The weather was humid yet a bit chilly. A small smile crept on my face remembering that Taehyung must be getting mad as hell right now. "I should go back.." I muttered, glancing at the huge clock pasted to the wall. No one here knew me, no one here cared what I was doing. Though some stares creeped me out, I kept my nerves in control.

How could you be so pathetic, y/n?

I shuddered at the voice in my head. Shaking my thoughts away I paid for the drinks and the snacks I had a while ago before I stepped outside the pub. Stretching out my arms, I walked near the seashore. "The fuck are you doing here?" A shiver ran down my spine at the cold voice which I discovered before even watching his face. I cursed out, turning around to see Taehyung. Not only Taehyung but I could see the visible smoke coming off his head as he eyed me with an intense gaze.

"Oh my, you look like someone just put your pants on fire." I mumbled. He cursed out , taking long strides towards me but was still in my place, eyes meeting his unwavering gaze. "Have you lost your goddamn mind?! Did you check the time?!" Taehyung snarled at me. I blinked my eyes, taking in his words. "I don't actually put the record of time and I thought you were too busy to notice that I was out." I stated in a firm voice.

Taehyung rolled his eyes , running a hand through his thick locks as a groan escaped through his mouth. "Mom has been calling you for so long?! Where the hell is your phone?" He asked. I twisted my lips and pulled it out of my pocket. "Oh? It was on silent mode." I mumbled. "Don't try acting smart, Y/n. I know you're doing all of this on purpose!" He exclaimed. I crossed my arms against my chest and pinned him with my eyes.