𝟎𝟑𝟒. "𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞!"

"𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮,
𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧,
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫"

"𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫"

rolling in the deep - adele

———

CHAPTER 34
"IVAN'S HERE!"

[real life]

melina walks through the crowd of people looking for seth. she thought matt was behind her the whole time, she didn't hear him around her so he definitely stayed back with everyone else. although it might've been best that he didn't follow her. she didn't want to upset seth even more if matt was around.

she goes to walk out the front door until she bumps into someone. "oh sorry!" she exclaims without looking up. "it's all good don't worry." the guy says. immediately, melina recognizes his voice.

melina doesn't dare to look up at him, what the fuck is he doing here?! she backs up and quickly scatters out the door breathing out loudly. as melina stands there wondering why her ex boyfriend was there, she also gasp feeling offended that he didn't recognize her.

once she doesn't see that seth wasn't anywhere outside, she dumbly goes back into the house looking for her friends instead.

while making sure not to run into ivan, she walks quickly and lets out a sigh of relief when  she finally finds izzy, madi, and layla talking in the hall. "guys!" melina yells running over to them. layla runs over hugging her "where have you been?" she asks over the loud music. melina hugs her back looking around like a lunatic. izzy furrows her brows, "wait what's wrong? you're like freaking out." she laughs shortly giving her friend a concerned look.

melina blinks back at her, "uh yeah, sorry it's just that ivan is here and i ran into him like 2 minutes ago and i'm trying to avoid him." she rushes out while madi's eyes widen. "he's here too?! holy shit luck is not on you or matt's side" she says crossing her arms. melina frowns "what do you mean?" she asks with a sigh.

what does matt have anything to do with ivan being here?

izzy and layla don't give melina a response waiting for her to put two and two together, madi puckers her lips looking down. they all stand there for a second and then a look of realization hits melina's face. "oh..." she says quietly as her friends shake their heads. "see this all matt's fault if he didn't open his mouth, josie and ivan wouldn't be here right now! and we'd all be enjoying the party!" melina exclaims crossing her arms aggressively.