29. Her New Avatar

Raghav POV

"I have more rights too. I will punish you for what you did, but my ways will be different."

I said while turning back to her and looking at her intensely.

Every time I thought of something romantic, intense or sexual, only she used to be there in my mind. She looked at me with confused expressions. Ah! Those beautiful small brown eyes. Her lips look like berries and I always wanted to suck them. Today when I got its taste, I went crazy.

"What kind of punishment will I get? Would you also strip off my clothes?" She asked with fear in her voice.

"NOT AT ALL!"

I took big steps to her and sat beside her. I held her hands and she was trembling with sweat on her face. I immediately hugged her tightly. How the hell could I forget what she had gone through. She was too innocent to go through all that.

"I'll teach you fencing and fighting too."

I patted her back while muttering in a slow voice. I could feel that she was sniffing as her head rested on my chest.

"Hey! Are you okay?" I asked in a pampering voice while caressing her head.

She brought out her face and looked into my eyes with her beautiful teary eyes. I caressed her cheek with the back of my hand when I noticed that wound again.

"Hey! How did you get this wound?" I asked with thinned eyebrows

"After Roop was dead, Samrat came closer to me and muttered something into my ears and then he bit me. It was like an animal bite. He tore off my skin and chewed it for some time before spitting it out."

She told me with her gaze low.

What the fuck? He doesn't seem human to me anymore. He was turning into the Devil but there was something more. There must be some year or some age at which he'll totally turn into a Devil and looking at his nasty behaviour the time seems close now.

I am definitely going to punch him so hard that all his teeth would fall off.

I touched the surrounding of her wound and leaned forward to kiss it, but she leaned back.

"This is a scar. You shouldn't kiss it. It looks ugly."

I smiled looking at her and said

"Hamare liye hamari Chandni ka sab kuch bohot sundar hai. Hamari drishti se dekhiye Chandani....tab apko pata chalega ki aap hamare liye kya hai."

"There is nothing in my moonlight that could be ugly for me. Look at you from my eyes then you'll realise what you are for me."

Tears started travelling down her cheeks and I leaned forward to kiss it. I placed a deep kiss on that wound and she closed her eyes. Her breathing turned fast and I broke the kiss to come back.

"Take some rest. We'll begin the training soon."

..........................................................

Raghav POV

A few days have passed and my moonlight is improving now. She doesn't smile or interact much, but I make sure that she enjoys my company. Tonight is the full moon night and I want her to start her training from today itself.

"I'm here." She spoke politely and I turned back.

I was practicing with my sword and here she is.

"Come to me." I said while turning towards her and she approached me.

"Pick up this sword." I pointed my index finger at the lightest sword and she forwarded her hand to pick it up.

It seemed difficult for her to grab it properly and her fingers slipped resulting in the falling of sword, but I held it midway. She got a little scared and I consoled her.

I went to her back and started tracing her arm. I could see her blushing face and I slowly traced her arm till my fingers reached the back of her palm. I gave her the sword from my other hand and held the back of her palm with this one. I helped her making a strong grip and within a few moments she learnt how to hold a sword.

We did only this much that day.

............................................................................

Raghav POV

Days kept passing and now she was learning. Almost one month passed since that day and it was going to be a full moon day tomorrow.

She was becoming strong now, but the phobia of being naked was stuck somewhere in her mind. She couldn't even remove all her clothes while taking bath. I don't know how will she overcome this? I really want to help her out in this matter.

I came out of my tent and I was drying my hair with the help of a towel. Wet and cold droplets of water were falling on my shoulder and were travelling all my chest when I saw her.

She was wearing a light pink blouse and dark pink lower that wasn't lehenga. It was more like men's wear. Her hair were tied in a bun and some flicks were dancing on the side of her face.

There were sweat droplets on her forehead and her beautiful slender neck was wet with her sweat. It was looking tempting and I licked my lower lip at this view.

She was holding the sword properly now and was swinging it in different directions as I had taught her. She was looking phenomenal!

She had opened up a lot in the past one month. She used to talk to me and would sometimes laugh with me too, but I knew that deep down she was badly hurt and she won't get the actual peace until those bastards die a terrible death.

I clenched my fist thinking about them and she called me

"RAGHAV!"

Uh oh! She saw me.

"Kahiye hamari Chandani."

"Say, my moonlight!"

"Come! I want to have a duel with you."

She said pointing the sword towards me and I smiled. I took slow steps towards her and picked up my sword.

The clashing sounds started spreading with the air and Prince Indrajeet also came out to cheer us up. We kept practicing and my moonlight was doing really well now.

I was falling in love with her warrior avatar now. She seemed fearless and determined. After a good session she went back to take bath. I was waiting for her with the food.

She came back after dressing up properly and sat beside me. It was my duty to feed her properly. I started making the morsel and directed my hand to her. She ate while constantly looking at me.

"What is my moonlight thinking?"

I asked while making another bite.

"Why couldn't I recognise you earlier?"

She asked fixing her gaze at me

"Because this was destined."

I said looking at her. She started making a morsel and forwarded it to me and I gladly took it.

"Prince seems restless these days. Is there something wrong between them?"

She asked and I nodded.

"I'll talk to him, but I need to talk to Ambika first."

She inhaled deeply and nodded with thin eyebrows.

How was the update?

What do you think has happened between Indrajeet and Ambika?

Love you all 💜💜💜